The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

I'm having trouble going over 99 Rupees, what am I doing wrong. I'm all
grown up but I don't have an adult's purse. Is it connected to the
purple rupee? Plus I can't find the Song Of Storms. Where is at?
Please help me.

go back to the village to where it first started and you can learn the song of storms, and the purse is where the mountains are for when you get your shiled to help you with the rocks falling off the cliffs onto you, and thats where u can get it