Sony Ericsson: reset settings.

I have a Sony Ericsson phone that is having some serious problems.
When i plug it in nothing usually happens. Sometimes an hour glass
appears (the loading screen) on the display, but nothing beyond that.

I belive this may be a software problem; but I can't turn the phone
on, so I can't reset the settings. Is there any way to reset the
phone by taking it apart and setting a jumper/DIP switch? Does anyone
have any other solutions?
1 answer Last reply
More about sony ericsson reset settings

    google "sony terminator dongle"

    In article <f0b09309.0411121902.49f37ce9@posting.google.com>, nh8556
    <nh8556@gmail.com> wrote:

    > I have a Sony Ericsson phone that is having some serious problems.
    > When i plug it in nothing usually happens. Sometimes an hour glass
    > appears (the loading screen) on the display, but nothing beyond that.
    >
    > I belive this may be a software problem; but I can't turn the phone
    > on, so I can't reset the settings. Is there any way to reset the
    > phone by taking it apart and setting a jumper/DIP switch? Does anyone
    > have any other solutions?

Ericsson Phones Sony Ericsson