Sony Ericsson: reset settings.

Last response: in Brands
November 12, 2004 10:02:55 PM

I have a Sony Ericsson phone that is having some serious problems.
When i plug it in nothing usually happens. Sometimes an hour glass
appears (the loading screen) on the display, but nothing beyond that.

I belive this may be a software problem; but I can't turn the phone
on, so I can't reset the settings. Is there any way to reset the
phone by taking it apart and setting a jumper/DIP switch? Does anyone
have any other solutions?
November 13, 2004 11:30:23 AM

google "sony terminator dongle"

!