Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones v2.3 is rele..

Last response: in Brands
November 13, 2004 10:17:30 PM

Hello.

We are glad to inform you that we just released the 2.3 version of Oxygen
Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
(http://www.opm-2.com/symbian).

Changes in this version:
1. Added support for Nokia 6260.
2. Added support for Nokia 6670.
3. Added support for Sony Ericsson P910i.
4. Added preliminary support for Nokia 6630.
5. "Check for update" function now can redirect the registered customer
to his/her personal download page. Note that you should
request new registration key to use this feature.
6. Registered version: When connecting new phone the program
automatically opens "Register/Unregister phones" dialog and
suggests this phone to be registered.
7. Improved data exchange error checking.
8. Added "Read all phone data" feature. See the "Phone" menu.
9. Calendar: Added storage filter feature in "Events List" window. See
the Filter button in status bar.
10. Calendar: Added search for event text capability. Use the toolbar
"Find" button or Ctrl+F shortcut.
11. Messaging: Phone number label column added to Select Recipients
window.
12. Messaging: Significant improvements in messages sending and
receiving.
13. Messaging: Now Oxygen Phone Manager doesn't wait for message being
sent. All outgoing messages now fall into "Outbox"
folder, and right after that you can continue working with the program. Sent
messages are automatically moved to "Sent" folder.
14. Messaging: Double click on message now opens separate message view
(or edit) window.
15. Messaging: Reading messages now can be interrupted by pressing
Escape.
16. MCC/MNC codes are updated.
17. Phonebook: Fixed AV bug when reading phonebook when Birthday Center
is displayed.
18. Phonebook: Fixed bug with updating Birthday Center after drag'n'drop
Birthday from one contact to another.
19. Calendar: Fixed bug with saving "Show Photo" and "Show field labels"
options.
20. Calendar: Fixed bug with drag'n'drop birthdays from Nokia to Sony
Ericsson phones.
21. Calendar: Fixed bug with duplicating deleted events.
22. Messaging: Fixed bug with reading "Inbox" folder name from phone.
23. Some interface improvements.

Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones lets your PC and mobile
phone communicate with each other. This version supports the
following phones: Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia
6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6670, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia
N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony
Ericsson P910i, Siemens SX1.
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian phones allows you to work with
Phonebook, Calendar, To-Do Items, Profiles, Images, Melodies
and Messages.
You can load your phonebook from phone, edit contacts either using vCard
edit window or directly in phonebook table, set
individual contact picture and ringtone, define Full Name format
individually for each contact, pack contacts database, import data
from Microsoft Outlook, WAB (Windows address book), CSV (comma-separated
values) and export phonebook back to Outlook, WAB, CSV and
other popular formats.
Calendar section allows you to organize your schedule in Microsoft
Outlook-like Planner view as well as view all events as a
table. You can create events of various types: Meeting, Reminder,
Anniversary etc. Planner shows all the events of the selected day
(work week, week, month) visually. Recurrent events like Birthdays can be
easily organized also. You can set the Active time margins
to limit events view (e.g. from 10:00 to 18:00). You also can adjust time
scale from 5 minutes to 1 hour.
Images browser allows you to manage all images stored in your phone
including Camera snapshots. You can download the images from
your phone, delete unwanted images and add new ones, save images to several
file formats and copy them to clipboard. Image browser
allows you to preview image thumbnails and view full image as a hint by
pointing mouse to the thumbnail. Image browser displays each
image as a thumbnail that quickly expands to full size when you stop your
mouse over the image.
Melodies and Sounds section allows you to view and listen to the melodies,
ringing tones and voice records stored in your phone,
add new melodies or delete unwanted ones. Supported file formats are RNG,
MID, WAV, AMR, AWB, MP3, AU.
Messages section represents all messages (SMS, Smart SMS, MMS, E-mail and
others) stored in your phone. This section allows you to
read Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Sent, My folders, Mailbox folders content,
display basic message types - SMS, MMS, E-mail, Beamed
(received via BT or IrDA), BIO (Picture message, Operator Logo, Ringing
tone, WAP access point), read and display file attaches for
MMS, E-mail and Beamed messages. It also can create and delete custom
message folders, delete messages from your phone and move them
between folders. You also will be able to create and send both plain and
Unicode SMS messages to individual recipients as well as to
contact groups.
Tuning Profiles and To-Do Items is simple and clear like all other
functions: you can set all Profiles parameters, manage your
tasks, import data from Microsoft Outlook and export tasks back to Microsoft
Outlook, XML, CSV and other popular formats.
Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones has an ability to store any data
either in Phone memory (Flash memory card is also
supported) or on your hard disk. It may be useful if you experience a lack
of phone memory and do not want to lose your pictures,
contacts, etc.
Oxygen Phone Manager II has full Unicode support - information can be
entered and stored in any language.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Ordering Oxygen Phone Manager II licenses you receive the
registered versions of both products:
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones;
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones.
You can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot
exceed your license's phones limitation.

Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program review,
publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or
Internet) and send the URL to support@opm-2.com (or printed copy to our
postal address). Authors of best reviews will be awarded
with free Family license of Oxygen Phone Manager II.

For more details please refer to
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian or
http://www.oxygensoftware.com or
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

Best regards, Oxygen Software.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Smartphone.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 3:35:52 AM

Morgenfrisk pludret Oxygen Software hemningsløst:

>Hello.
>
> We are glad to inform you that we just released the 2.3 version of Oxygen
>Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
>(http://www.opm-2.com/symbian).

Just bought V2.2, how to upgrade?
--
Et nys kan åpne mer enn øynene.
Anonymous

You can download the latest version from your personal customer's page
(point 'A' in registration message from our server). If you've deleted this
message, just contact us at support@opm-2.com and specify your registration
e-mail address, so we could resend you the keycode.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Hans Petter Nenseth!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.ericsson on Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:35:52
+0100 from address hpnews@scheen.no:

>Morgenfrisk pludret Oxygen Software hemningsløst:

>>Hello.

>> We are glad to inform you that we just released the 2.3 version of
>> Oxygen
>>Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
>>(http://www.opm-2.com/symbian).

>Just bought V2.2, how to upgrade?
>--
>Et nys kan åpne mer enn øynene.
November 15, 2004 2:48:54 PM

Morgenfrisk pludret Oxygen Software hemningsløst:

>You can download the latest version from your personal customer's page
>(point 'A' in registration message from our server). If you've deleted this
>message, just contact us at support@opm-2.com and specify your registration
>e-mail address, so we could resend you the keycode.

Thanks, it works well with P910i now.
--
Et nys kan åpne mer enn øynene.
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 1:47:01 AM

> Hello.
>
> We are glad to inform you that we just released the 2.3 version of Oxygen
> Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
> (http://www.opm-2.com/symbian).

The program seems nice but can you make it work with a SonyEricsson S700i

Thx in advance

Kind regards
!