Phone book

Last response: in Brands
Share
November 14, 2004 11:11:49 AM

Hello,

Could someone please help me out. I have a K700i and I sync to the
windows address book. However, the field mapping appears to be
incomplete - If I only enter a mobile number it does not appear in the
WAB and next time I sync it also diappears from the phone contacts
list. Is there a better tool to sync with rather than the WAB? In WAB
I see fields for home & business but not mobile phone.

Any other suggestions?

thanks in advance

rich@reson.co.uk

More about : phone book

Anonymous
November 14, 2004 10:58:27 PM

rich wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could someone please help me out. I have a K700i and I sync to the
> windows address book. However, the field mapping appears to be
> incomplete - If I only enter a mobile number it does not appear in the
> WAB and next time I sync it also diappears from the phone contacts
> list. Is there a better tool to sync with rather than the WAB? In WAB
> I see fields for home & business but not mobile phone.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> rich@reson.co.uk

MS Outlook, Lotus Organizer or Lotus Notes.
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 2:12:30 AM

How did you set your sync parameters?
For my own, i use the following rule: in case of conflict, choose the phone
item
92b544bb.0411140811.4835acac@posting.google.com...

!