Phone book

Hello,

Could someone please help me out. I have a K700i and I sync to the
windows address book. However, the field mapping appears to be
incomplete - If I only enter a mobile number it does not appear in the
WAB and next time I sync it also diappears from the phone contacts
list. Is there a better tool to sync with rather than the WAB? In WAB
I see fields for home & business but not mobile phone.

Any other suggestions?

thanks in advance

rich@reson.co.uk
2 answers Last reply
More about phone book

    rich wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Could someone please help me out. I have a K700i and I sync to the
    > windows address book. However, the field mapping appears to be
    > incomplete - If I only enter a mobile number it does not appear in the
    > WAB and next time I sync it also diappears from the phone contacts
    > list. Is there a better tool to sync with rather than the WAB? In WAB
    > I see fields for home & business but not mobile phone.
    >
    > Any other suggestions?
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > rich@reson.co.uk

    MS Outlook, Lotus Organizer or Lotus Notes.

    How did you set your sync parameters?
    For my own, i use the following rule: in case of conflict, choose the phone
    item
    "rich" <rich123_98@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    92b544bb.0411140811.4835acac@posting.google.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Could someone please help me out. I have a K700i and I sync to the
    > windows address book. However, the field mapping appears to be
    > incomplete - If I only enter a mobile number it does not appear in the
    > WAB and next time I sync it also diappears from the phone contacts
    > list. Is there a better tool to sync with rather than the WAB? In WAB
    > I see fields for home & business but not mobile phone.
    >
    > Any other suggestions?
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > rich@reson.co.uk

Ericsson Mobile Phones Books