Old game BLOCKER

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Am looking for the old pc game Blocker.

It is similar to Atari's breakout but the barrier is rows of colored blocks
and the game is generations ahead of Breakout.
first saw in 80's.
Anybody else seen this game ??

Jim E

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

I have, it's called "Arkanoid - Doh it Again" it's a arcade game for
Super Nintendo, if you want it and other Super Nintendo game go to,
http://www.emuparadise.org/roms
and download the Emulator and all the game roms you want, the site is FREE.