BEC DBS2000 Question

Tags:
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
July 15, 2004 8:16:07 PM

Is there a computer program that allows you to enter and manage data entry
into this reciever? There is a DB-9 serial port connector on the rear of
the reciever for software upgrade from the manufacturer. It sure would be
easier to maintain a database on a PC and dump the data in, rather than use
the remote. Thanks!

More about : bec dbs2000 question

July 15, 2004 11:42:13 PM

To the best of my knowledge there is no channel editor or management tools
for the BEC DBS 1000 or 2000 or 2000plus receivers. You can upload and
download the channel list and other user defined settings using the transfer
program.
-------------------
Brian Gohl
Satellite Audio Video
http://www.adventistsat.com

"William Tomlinson" <wmtomlinson@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Is there a computer program that allows you to enter and manage data entry
> into this reciever? There is a DB-9 serial port connector on the rear of
> the reciever for software upgrade from the manufacturer. It sure would be
> easier to maintain a database on a PC and dump the data in, rather than
use
> the remote. Thanks!

November 23, 2008 11:07:04 PM

can i download more than one sattalite chanels to my reciever and how? is there any oparation manual for BEC2000 on internet? tat present time i can watch the sattalite 12 chanels .thanks.alex
!