Please help me guys my computer is Really bad right now!!!!

blackwint3r3

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
Hello Everyone I need quick assistance Please, My computer it just keeps BSODing Someone Help It just does it every 4 minutes Like in example i would just be Moving icons on my desktop Bam it does it and before i system restored and than i couldn't see my log in screen everything was black so i had to f8 and than Click Repair computer than do Startup fix and than it fixed that But it's still doing it i have even done a memory diagnostic !! i have a anti virus and scanned for viruses nothing my anti virus is bit defender 2012 Total security So than i unistalled it thinking maybe it's that causing the problem but it still does it everything is up to date all drivers and that, if someone could explain to me how i could write down the BSOD without it Restarting my computer so i can show you's Help me please guys and this has started 4 days ago.

reply thanks.

and i also cannot remember what i have installed the pass couple of days like new drivers and that.

actually this just popped up i don't know if this will help you's but here it is,

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000047
BCP2: 83EA58A7
BCP3: 8FB1C750
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\041212-23509-01.dmp
C:\Users\BlackWinter\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-43961-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I will try and open the .dmp file Hopefully my computer doesn't bsod !

ngrego

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
How long has this been going on?
Did you make any changes prior to the BSOD?
I suggest disconnecting any hardware connected to your PC not needed to run. Leave only the basics (CPU, RAM, GPU and HDD), start up and see if it BSs again. If it does you will have a better picture of what is causing the BSs. If it doesn't then add HW one by one restarting every time and allowing some time for BS to happen.

also open the side pannel and check to see if any fan is dust bound or not moving. dust can cuase extra heat to build up. sometime you have to blow the dust out of your pc. did you run memtest or ms ram test sometime memtest is better. if you have more then 4 gigs of ram pull 1/2 the memory out see if it still blue screen. if you only have 4 gigs try swapping two dimms and see if the bsod number changes.

blackwint3r3

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
Ok guys thank you so much for replying and this has been going on for 4 Days now Actually my auntie has the same problem with her mac!! but i have a windows 7 32 bit So yeah and I have been doing some Custom themes to my computer like changing the start orb and Taskbar and all that But i have done it many of times recently and never had a problem And ngergo could you help me by disconnecting all those programs if you mean by doing this Start-Run-msconfig and disabling all those tell me if im correct, also! here are my system specs!

System
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Model H55M-S2V
Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
System type 32-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 4
64-bit capable Yes

Storage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 931 GB
Disk partition (C:) 652 GB Free (931 GB Total)
Media drive (D:) CD/DVD
Media drive (E:) CD/DVD
Media drive (F:) CD/DVD

Graphics

Display adapter type ATI Radeon HD 5570
Total available graphics memory 2539 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 1024 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 1515 MB
Display adapter driver version 8.950.0.0
Primary monitor resolution 1360x768
DirectX version DirectX 10

Network

Network Adapter Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Notes

The gaming graphics score is based on the primary graphics adapter. If this system has linked or multiple graphics adapters, some software applications may see additional performance benefits.

I have also just Downloaded Driver Genius and im about to install these 4 new Things that were not up to date!

Realtek audio high definition drivers
AMD cataclyst Display drivers
Realtek GBE FE Ethernet PCI NIC Drivers
intel chipset Device Software

Someone tell me if i should install those also since i system restored i have just made it so that my windows Update program is saying to install 11 Updates should i do it!! Please help me guys and im still going to try and get into the .dmp file for you's

please reply Thanks.

blackwint3r3

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
i just opened my computer up while it was running and the fans are running just fine My computer is only 1 year old and i cleaned the fans out with que tips about 3 months ago so there pretty dust free..

and also i don't know if this might be the problem but My Power supply is 680 watts But for about 2 months it's some times gets Really loud and im talking Like LOUD!!! but than it shuts up sometimes after 3 hours or a couple of reboots.

davidgermain

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2005
Downloaded Driver Genius - in my experience these programs are not very good and have there own problems, best to update drivers manualy. but i would test memory using a boot cdrom with memtest86 or something similar to that.
Also as stated above remove all the dust and make sure your fans are spinning.
does it do it when you start the machine in 'Safe Mode'? if it does then it is more likely to be a hardware fault. if it does NOT do it then do a system restore (rollback) to a few months ago and see if it still still BSOD.If it still doing it then reinstall windows and if it fails or BSOD then its CPU or Memeory - but memtest86 will spot the issue if there is one.

blackwint3r3

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
Ok david Ill restart my computer I just updated my computer to the fullest if it bsods ill try in safe mode and download memtest86 ill run it and give the results hopefully it fixes after this reboot Fingers crossed!

So far so good guys No bsod I am even moving all the icons everywhere over the desktop and no bsod ill run a memtest86 anyway just incase And all my updates and drivers installed succesfuly hopefully i have fixed it o_O