MSN messenger client for P900/910 that can be used flip cl..

Is there a messenger client that can be used on P910 with flip closed?

Tried Agile messenger but no joy?

TIA
4 answers Last reply
More about messenger client p900 flip

    "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a messenger client that can be used on P910 with flip closed?
    >
    > Tried Agile messenger but no joy?
    >
    > TIA

    Does Agile Messenger not work flip closed?
    I assumed it would still sound an alert if a contact came online, it
    certainly keeps the GPRS connection going.

    "Mike Dyer" <chargy@removethisbitmikdyer.f9.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
    >> Is there a messenger client that can be used on P910 with flip closed?
    >>
    >> Tried Agile messenger but no joy?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    > Does Agile Messenger not work flip closed?
    > I assumed it would still sound an alert if a contact came online, it
    > certainly keeps the GPRS connection going.

    Yeah it does sound a contact but I want to be able to open up messenger and
    use it whilst flip closed using T9.

    > "Mike Dyer" <chargy@removethisbitmikdyer.f9.co.uk> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
    > >> Is there a messenger client that can be used on P910 with flip closed?
    > >>
    > >> Tried Agile messenger but no joy?
    > >>
    > >> TIA
    > >>
    > > Does Agile Messenger not work flip closed?
    > > I assumed it would still sound an alert if a contact came online, it
    > > certainly keeps the GPRS connection going.
    > >

    > Yeah it does sound a contact but I want to be able to open up messenger
    and
    > use it whilst flip closed using T9.

    I see, but there's no predictive text on my p800, it's lovely to be able to
    sms flip closed but I wouldn't have the patience to instant message this
    way.

    "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a messenger client that can be used on P910 with flip closed?
    >
    > Tried Agile messenger but no joy?
    >
    > TIA

Ericsson Messenger MSN Messenger