MSN messenger client for P900/910 that can be used flip cl..

Last response: in Brands
November 20, 2004 3:15:48 PM

Is there a messenger client that can be used on P910 with flip closed?

Tried Agile messenger but no joy?

TIA
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 7:36:56 PM

"SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
> Is there a messenger client that can be used on P910 with flip closed?
>
> Tried Agile messenger but no joy?
>
> TIA

Does Agile Messenger not work flip closed?
I assumed it would still sound an alert if a contact came online, it
certainly keeps the GPRS connection going.
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 1:28:15 AM

"Mike Dyer" <chargy@removethisbitmikdyer.f9.co.uk> wrote in message

> "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
>> Is there a messenger client that can be used on P910 with flip closed?
>>
>> Tried Agile messenger but no joy?
>>
>> TIA
>>
> Does Agile Messenger not work flip closed?
> I assumed it would still sound an alert if a contact came online, it
> certainly keeps the GPRS connection going.

Yeah it does sound a contact but I want to be able to open up messenger and
use it whilst flip closed using T9.
November 21, 2004 2:24:58 PM

> "Mike Dyer" <chargy@removethisbitmikdyer.f9.co.uk> wrote in message
> >
> > "SmartMobileZone" <unlocking@REMOVEsmartmobilezone.net> wrote in message
> >> Is there a messenger client that can be used on P910 with flip closed?
> >>
> >> Tried Agile messenger but no joy?
> >>
> >> TIA
> >>
> > Does Agile Messenger not work flip closed?
> > I assumed it would still sound an alert if a contact came online, it
> > certainly keeps the GPRS connection going.
> >

> Yeah it does sound a contact but I want to be able to open up messenger
and
> use it whilst flip closed using T9.

I see, but there's no predictive text on my p800, it's lovely to be able to
sms flip closed but I wouldn't have the patience to instant message this
way.
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 12:58:07 AM

!