Closed Solved

Can I install Turbo C language software for Windows 7?

Can I install Turbo C on my Samsung laptop?
It has an Intel i5 processor and is running Windows 7 32bit.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about turbo language software free download windows
  1. Best answer
    Hello sagar thakarar

See if this is what you're looking for:
    Turbo C++ 3.0

Guide: How to install Turbo C++ on Windows 7
  2. A couple more options that might work for you:

DOSbox helps you run DOS programs

VirtualBox lets you create and run a 'virtual machine (VM)' with DOS as the guest operating system.
  3. can any one help me on this problem.... When i run the exe file, a pop up message for me is .. Here is the message below...

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher. "
  4. Can i get turbo c in my samsung laptop,
    it's i5, windows 7 32bit
  5. 9716236,0,726542 said: "can I get turbo c in my sumsung ultimate laptop, it,s 32bit
  6. Sherlock123 said:
    can any one help me on this problem.... When i run the exe file, a pop up message for me is .. Here is the message below...

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher. "

Try Dev C++ Instead of turbo c++. similar program exe are included in c++ by yogisoft bin directory just take a try download it from www.turboc8.com for free.
Ask a new question

Read More

Intel i5 Samsung Laptops Download Windows 7 Security Software