MN-700 Firmware Update Beta is Now Available!

We appreciate your patience and are pleased to announce the immediate
availability of the MN-700 Firmware Update beta. We hope you enjoy all of
the enhancements that we are providing in this update.

The MN-700 firmware update is now available and provides the following fixes
and new features:

1. A new option is available that will effectively double the range of the
router.

2. Due to security concerns, we have removed all WPA and WEP from the
router.

3. The router now has a Netgear and Linksys compatibility mode that will
allow it to be flashed with firmware from our competitors.

4. DSL users will now experience the high security and convenience of
automated disconnects every 30 seconds.

5. New "Please Wait" windows now pop-up while working in the basestation
admin tool.

6. Loopback has now been implemented however, due to our enhanced router
security, the firewall will interpret the loopback as a DOS attack and will
behave just as it did prior to the firmware update.

7. A new "upload speed throttle" option has been added that will allow you
to control your upload speed on the fly.

8. DHCP leases are now for a period of 60 seconds only. All other time
periods have been removed.

9. Running the router in access point mode will result in a full hardware
failure if the router detects any non-Microsoft hardware on your network.

10. We have added 60 new channels to the channel selector to help eliminate
conflicts. These channels will be available as soon as manufacturers update
their wireless card drivers to support them.

11. Added a new "True G" mode. You'll have to check out the update to see
what this does.

12. There is a new "Guess the Firmware Update" option in the basestation
tool. This option will randomly guess when the next firmware update will
occur.

13. There is a new "MN-500 camoflague" mode. This will change the color of
your basestation to match the color of an MN-500 and provide all of the
reliable functionality of the MN-500 at a reduced speed.

14. There is a new "Station Priority" option that will allow the router to
effectively jam all wireless signals within a 500 foot radius. The only
signal that will be allowed through is yours.

Download it now from:
http://www.microsoft.com/you/were/had/

ROTFLMAO