DHC - is this DVB channel ?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
July 30, 2004 8:23:44 AM

Hi,

Can you tell me if Discovery Health is broadcasted in DVB format ?
I'd like to ask someone to record for me (directly to mpeg stream)
something from this channel and I'm sure if it is possible.

Kind regards,

Mariano Maza

More about : dhc dvb channel

Anonymous
July 30, 2004 11:59:51 AM

On 30 Jul 2004 04:23:44 -0700, mariano-maza@tlen.pl (Mariano Maza)
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can you tell me if Discovery Health is broadcasted in DVB format ?
>I'd like to ask someone to record for me (directly to mpeg stream)
>something from this channel and I'm sure if it is possible.

It's possible.
!