p900 sms folders!!

is it possible to add a folder to the sms menu or save sms messages
elsewhere on the phone without clogging up the inbox???
3 answers Last reply
More about p900 folders

    Tony Swan wrote:
    > is it possible to add a folder to the sms menu or save sms messages
    > elsewhere on the phone without clogging up the inbox???

    No.

    However, it has been made possible on the new P910i.

    Chris

    "Tony Swan" <tony.swan@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > is it possible to add a folder to the sms menu or save sms messages
    > elsewhere on the phone without clogging up the inbox???

    You need a copy of 'Message Storer' from www.symbianware.com

    It allows you to save any sms, mms, or email as a text file in any folder
    (including a custom folder) on your phone.

    Regards,
    Mike Dyer.

    "Chris Boyd" <hefferNO@SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
    > Tony Swan wrote:
    >> is it possible to add a folder to the sms menu or save sms messages
    >> elsewhere on the phone without clogging up the inbox???
    >
    > No.
    >
    > However, it has been made possible on the new P910i.
    >
    > Chris
    >Cheers 4 the answer chris

    I have infact found a program called S & W sms manager that has now given me
    these options

    Cheers anyway

Ericsson Phones