p900 sms folders!!

Last response: in Brands
November 23, 2004 7:13:10 PM

is it possible to add a folder to the sms menu or save sms messages
elsewhere on the phone without clogging up the inbox???

More about : p900 sms folders

Anonymous
November 24, 2004 12:57:13 AM

Tony Swan wrote:
> is it possible to add a folder to the sms menu or save sms messages
> elsewhere on the phone without clogging up the inbox???

No.

However, it has been made possible on the new P910i.

Chris
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 11:41:54 PM

"Tony Swan" <tony.swan@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> is it possible to add a folder to the sms menu or save sms messages
> elsewhere on the phone without clogging up the inbox???

You need a copy of 'Message Storer' from www.symbianware.com

It allows you to save any sms, mms, or email as a text file in any folder
(including a custom folder) on your phone.

Regards,
Mike Dyer.
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 4:08:35 PM

"Chris Boyd" <hefferNO@SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> Tony Swan wrote:
>> is it possible to add a folder to the sms menu or save sms messages
>> elsewhere on the phone without clogging up the inbox???
>
> No.
>
> However, it has been made possible on the new P910i.
>
> Chris
>Cheers 4 the answer chris

I have infact found a program called S & W sms manager that has now given me
these options

Cheers anyway
!