  • Vodafone
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 4:40:14 PM

I have a V525 with the vodafone customization, and I'd like to remove
the customization including the vodafone live settings.

Help!

--
cyberjet
http://cellphoneforums.net

More about : vodafone live customization

Anonymous
November 24, 2004 11:27:24 PM

"cyberjet" <cyberjet.1g8ql3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> I have a V525 with the vodafone customization, and I'd like to remove
> the customization including the vodafone live settings.
>
> Help!

Get the phone reflashed with a generic flex.

Some shops may do it, or you can use a cable and the relevant software.

--
Antz
Part of the UKtm family