"No signed drivers were found" when trying to install

Bluedemon

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
When I try to install Windows 7, I get the error "No signed drivers were found" and my HD does not show up. My Hard Drive is a Hitachi HDS721010CLA332.

I've tried numerous things, from changing my HD to ACHI and such, but still no luck. I currently have Windows XP 64 bit installed, so I can not upgrade with the disc. I've also tried downloading a OEM W7 home premium disc, since that is what was on it before and I have the serial on my tower, but it still did not work.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!

aicom

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
Port 1 should be a native H67 port, so you shouldn't be having this issue. Can you post a picture of the motherboard's SATA ports? When the computer is on its side away from you and you are looking directly into it, the ports you want to plug into should be the farthest away from you. It's hard to explain. A picture would be easier.

EDIT: It's plugged into one end of the bunch of ports, so try plugging in to the other end. Sometimes motherboards arrange them differently so you might check your manual. Do your SATA ports look like this?
sata.jpg

Bluedemon

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012

I currently cannot take a photo of it. IN the BIOS settings, it says it's port 1, though.

Edit: I'll take the side off and have a look, though.

Edit 2: Yeah, It looks like it's in Port 1.

TRENDING THREADS