kief

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2001
Anyone know of somewhere I can order some bay covers for the 5.25's that have fan mounts? I have some 5.25 bays I use for 3.5 hard disks and I am using some lame drive coolers, want to replace those coolers with 3 bay covers and a big ass 120mm fan to cool the 3 10k drives in there....

Jesus saves, but Mario scores!!!

jc14all

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2001
Checkout the <A HREF="http://www.dirtcheapdrives.com/dataport/" target="_new">Dataports</A> here at Dirt Cheap Drives. All my SCSI's are in Dataports.

<font color=purple><b>An average human brain weights aprox. 3lbs., but a thought weights a load.</font color=purple></b>

kief

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2001
They are a bit much for waht you get . I already have a solution similar to this, but since each bay has its own fan setup it gets rather load. I want to replace the 3 bays I have with one big fan and a front cover for those 3 5.25 bays. Should be a little more quiet and also get better airflow, esp with the dual 80mm fans pulling right across in the back. I am rather thinking at this point a dremel or drill and some existing slot covers may be the best way to go =)

Jesus saves, but Mario scores!!!