s700i address data

Last response: in Brands
November 28, 2004 3:00:14 PM

Hello!

I would like to buy a S700i phone, but I would like to know if I can add
address data to the phone (I know the K700i only can have phone numbers and
names).

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Hasj Pee

More about : s700i address data

Anonymous
November 28, 2004 3:00:15 PM

Hasj Pee wrote:
> I would like to buy a S700i phone, but I would like to know if I can
> add address data to the phone (I know the K700i only can have phone
> numbers and names).

The K700i I've got takes street addresses & will sync them with Outlook (XP
version in my case). Page 21 of the S700 R3a English manual (which is
available from SE's www!) says yes you can.

Regards
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 11:38:17 PM

Hi Hasj et alii,

thus spoke Hasj Pee <hasjpee*NOSPAM*@hotmail.com>:
> I would like to buy a S700i phone, but I would like to know
> if I can add address data to the phone

Yes, you can. BTW: Great phone. Esp. the display is amazing!

Greets, Dirk
--
I want to die peacefully in sleep like my granpa,
not screaming in terror like his passengers