Memory stick Duo compatibility

Last response: in Brands
November 30, 2004 4:37:06 PM

I moved my 128mb Sony MS Duo Magic Gate from my P900 to my new P910i and it
worked fine.

I moved the Orange supplied Sandisk 32mb MS Duo Magic Gate from the P910i
into the P900 and File Manager could not see it (greyed out). Format say
Corrupt Disk.

I've now purchased a Sony 32mb MS Duo Magic Gate which does work in the
P900.

Can anyone explain what's what here for me please?

regards

Jamie
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 3:05:31 AM

> I moved the Orange supplied Sandisk 32mb MS Duo Magic Gate from the P910i
> into the P900 and File Manager could not see it (greyed out). Format say
> Corrupt Disk.
>
> I've now purchased a Sony 32mb MS Duo Magic Gate which does work in the
> P900.
>
> Can anyone explain what's what here for me please?

Normally the supplied 32mb ms with a p910 are ms duo pro
and pro are not supported by p900

Dorph
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 11:51:15 AM