Sign in with
Your question

Software to connect two usb modem?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
May 30, 2012 4:23:56 AM

Hi, is there any software or hardware that can allow 2 usb modem to be connect simultaneously.
Let say i m using one usb modem for surfing the web and the other one for downloading?
please advise..

cheers
May 30, 2012 4:55:42 AM

to double your bandwidth you would need two physically different lines run to your house. you would also need two network adaptors in your computer and then bond them together in the software.
May 30, 2012 8:32:15 AM

nhasian said:
to double your bandwidth you would need two physically different lines run to your house. you would also need two network adaptors in your computer and then bond them together in the software.

Hi,right now i have 2 huawei E173,both have different lines.
What kind of network adaptors? and what software are there available?

cheers
Related resources
May 30, 2012 9:06:40 AM

ah I see. I imagine you would need to have two different accounts with your carrier. do you have two separate accounts you can access simultaneously?
May 30, 2012 10:26:36 AM

nhasian said:
ah I see. I imagine you would need to have two different accounts with your carrier. do you have two separate accounts you can access simultaneously?

yes, i do.
I have two usb modem because one i used it for my laptop when im out working and the other one is for the desktop at home. So i would like to maximize the usage,especially during the evening when i at hm. i would love to combined both to surf and to download.

June 1, 2012 10:13:18 AM

nhasian said:

Help..... :( 
!