P910i deleating inbox

Why cant I delete the whole of my sms inbox in 1 go??

I can select all - but cant delete - am i being bottom rapped???

Also does the 910 have a lodspeaker function?

Ta

--
BarryWhite
More about p910i deleating inbox

    On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:08:59 GMT, BarryWhite wrote:

    > Why cant I delete the whole of my sms inbox in 1 go??
    >
    > I can select all - but cant delete - am i being bottom rapped???
    >
    > Also does the 910 have a lodspeaker function?
    >
    > Ta

    huh, there should be no problem... just check all the messages and delete
    them! It should be that way... hm try to update last firmware from official
    site!

    P900 has same problem. SMS saved on the SIM Card cannot be deleted and if
    you try to 'select all' then delete this will fail if there are SIM messages
    there. Orange 'Voicemail Waiting' and SIM update SMS are stored on the SIM
    by default and I can't stop this - probably is a way but I find the phone
    such a pain I don't use it much. My solution is to put the SIM card in my
    T610 and delete the stuff from there.

    Graeme Smith

    "Maxim M" <"sebringBRISI"@net.hr> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:08:59 GMT, BarryWhite wrote:
    >
    >> Why cant I delete the whole of my sms inbox in 1 go??
    >>
    >> I can select all - but cant delete - am i being bottom rapped???
    >>
    >> Also does the 910 have a lodspeaker function?
    >>
    >> Ta
    >
    > huh, there should be no problem... just check all the messages and delete
    > them! It should be that way... hm try to update last firmware from
    > official
    > site!

Ericsson