P910i deleating inbox

Tags:
  • Ericsson
Last response: in Brands
December 3, 2004 12:08:59 AM

Why cant I delete the whole of my sms inbox in 1 go??

I can select all - but cant delete - am i being bottom rapped???

Also does the 910 have a lodspeaker function?

Ta

--
BarryWhite

More about : p910i deleating inbox

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 11:18:22 AM

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:08:59 GMT, BarryWhite wrote:

> Why cant I delete the whole of my sms inbox in 1 go??
>
> I can select all - but cant delete - am i being bottom rapped???
>
> Also does the 910 have a lodspeaker function?
>
> Ta

huh, there should be no problem... just check all the messages and delete
them! It should be that way... hm try to update last firmware from official
site!
Anonymous
December 4, 2004 5:15:28 PM

P900 has same problem. SMS saved on the SIM Card cannot be deleted and if
you try to 'select all' then delete this will fail if there are SIM messages
there. Orange 'Voicemail Waiting' and SIM update SMS are stored on the SIM
by default and I can't stop this - probably is a way but I find the phone
such a pain I don't use it much. My solution is to put the SIM card in my
T610 and delete the stuff from there.

Graeme Smith

!