New gaming web site (UK)

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hello
Ive managed to get a server that runs php with no ads, and soon (if it
is popular after a couple of months) i will get a domain as well.
Anyway would anyone like to help?
At the moment im using the Mambo open source contnt manager, and i
shall see how that goes, but I might do the whole site in html

Anyway, if anyone wants to help out (reviews/articles on games) that
would be great. Also (not needed) it would be great if you were from
england/uk (as release dates will prob only be for uk games, however
if someone from usa would do that for usa that would be fine).

If anyone wants to help email me and i will send you a link to the
site (its uncomplete at the moment, andi don't want you laughing ;p,
and once youve had a look, if your still interested, ill make your
account special so you can post reviews/whatever easily without having
to send it to me)

oh btw, at the moment, the name is Klik Gamers...but that is *not*
final! Ill come up with a better name soon...

thanks :D
-ashley

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hello (me again,,,)
As we have *some* content now, with a few game reviews, I have decided
to let the address known : http://www.tazzy.nwactc.com/klikgamers

Please tell me what you think!

Thanks
-Ashley
Webmaster of Klik Gamers

ashleybaker@gmail.com (Ashley Baker) wrote in message news:<7b523340.0407190330.4d64aed8@posting.google.com>...
> Hello
> Ive managed to get a server that runs php with no ads, and soon (if it
> is popular after a couple of months) i will get a domain as well.
> Anyway would anyone like to help?
> At the moment im using the Mambo open source contnt manager, and i
> shall see how that goes, but I might do the whole site in html
>
> Anyway, if anyone wants to help out (reviews/articles on games) that
> would be great. Also (not needed) it would be great if you were from
> england/uk (as release dates will prob only be for uk games, however
> if someone from usa would do that for usa that would be fine).
>
> If anyone wants to help email me and i will send you a link to the
> site (its uncomplete at the moment, andi don't want you laughing ;p,
> and once youve had a look, if your still interested, ill make your
> account special so you can post reviews/whatever easily without having
> to send it to me)
>
> oh btw, at the moment, the name is Klik Gamers...but that is *not*
> final! Ill come up with a better name soon...
>
> thanks :D
> -ashley

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Why is it that no body replies in _here_?

We have over 20 reviews now!

http://klikgamers.tk

ashleybaker@gmail.com (Ashley Baker) wrote in message news:<7b523340.0407220004.1e44fc9d@posting.google.com>...
> Hello (me again,,,)
> As we have *some* content now, with a few game reviews, I have decided
> to let the address known : http://www.tazzy.nwactc.com/klikgamers
>
> Please tell me what you think!
>
> Thanks
> -Ashley
> Webmaster of Klik Gamers
>
> ashleybaker@gmail.com (Ashley Baker) wrote in message news:<7b523340.0407190330.4d64aed8@posting.google.com>...
> > Hello
> > Ive managed to get a server that runs php with no ads, and soon (if it
> > is popular after a couple of months) i will get a domain as well.
> > Anyway would anyone like to help?
> > At the moment im using the Mambo open source contnt manager, and i
> > shall see how that goes, but I might do the whole site in html
> >
> > Anyway, if anyone wants to help out (reviews/articles on games) that
> > would be great. Also (not needed) it would be great if you were from
> > england/uk (as release dates will prob only be for uk games, however
> > if someone from usa would do that for usa that would be fine).
> >
> > If anyone wants to help email me and i will send you a link to the
> > site (its uncomplete at the moment, andi don't want you laughing ;p,
> > and once youve had a look, if your still interested, ill make your
> > account special so you can post reviews/whatever easily without having
> > to send it to me)
> >
> > oh btw, at the moment, the name is Klik Gamers...but that is *not*
> > final! Ill come up with a better name soon...
> >
> > thanks :D
> > -ashley

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hey cool. I'm a big time fan of FPS games... specifically war games like
Battlefield Vietnam, Call of Duty and the likes. Depending on your
needs and requirements, I would be willing to do a review and or
article. The game I’m playing currently is Freedom Fighters... and boy
does this game kick azz.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.

--
robini123

robini123's Profile: http://www.trackpads.com/forum/member.php?userid=2801
View this thread: http://www.trackpads.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113111

robini123 <robini123.19uz1z@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message news:<robini123.19uz1z@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au>...
> Hey cool. I'm a big time fan of FPS games... specifically war games like
> Battlefield Vietnam, Call of Duty and the likes. Depending on your
> needs and requirements, I would be willing to do a review and or
> article. The game I?m playing currently is Freedom Fighters... and boy
> does this game kick azz.
>

> Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.

Hey robini123
Your right, freedom fighters does rule. I had it once for ps2, but I
personally found it too easy and took it back after I had completed it
a couple of times. I might buy it again soon for PC tho, because its
quite cheap now. I like FPS's also, but I cannot play them, as they
make me feel sick...Its really annoying :( so i end up playing 3rd
person shooters all the time. Can't wait for ghost recon 2 to come
out...this will be 3rd person apparently :D yay!
Anyway, if you could write a review then sure, just sign up or email
me (ashleybaker AT gmail DOT com)
-Ashley
http://klikgamers.tk

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

We now have a lot more reviews. Here is a sample of what we now have:

Prince Of Persia - The Sands Of Time
Conflict Desert Storm II
Championship Manager 03/04
GTA: Vice City
Halo
Battle Engine Aquila
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Hitman 2
Knights Of The Old Republic
Max Payne 2
Rainbow Six 3
Splinter Cell 2: Pandora Tomorrow
XIII
Red-Dead Revolver
Spyhunter
Max Payne
Civilization 2
Time Splitters 2
SOCOM
Project Gotham Racing
Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance
Jet Set Radio Future
Asus 9600xt
PS2 -vs- XBOX -vs- GC

ashleybaker@gmail.com (Ashley Baker) wrote in message news:<7b523340.0407240354.1d5a910b@posting.google.com>...
> robini123 <robini123.19uz1z@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message news:<robini123.19uz1z@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au>...
> > Hey cool. I'm a big time fan of FPS games... specifically war games like
> > Battlefield Vietnam, Call of Duty and the likes. Depending on your
> > needs and requirements, I would be willing to do a review and or
> > article. The game I?m playing currently is Freedom Fighters... and boy
> > does this game kick azz.
> >

> > Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.
>
> Hey robini123
> Your right, freedom fighters does rule. I had it once for ps2, but I
> personally found it too easy and took it back after I had completed it
> a couple of times. I might buy it again soon for PC tho, because its
> quite cheap now. I like FPS's also, but I cannot play them, as they
> make me feel sick...Its really annoying :( so i end up playing 3rd
> person shooters all the time. Can't wait for ghost recon 2 to come
> out...this will be 3rd person apparently :D yay!
> Anyway, if you could write a review then sure, just sign up or email
> me (ashleybaker AT gmail DOT com)
> -Ashley
> http://klikgamers.tk

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

** NEW DESIGN NOW! **
If anyone wants to submit a review, email me first!