rise of nations problems

Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2004 6:16:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

i am trying to run rise of nations plus expansion pack, under xp pro with
the latest dierct x and drivers for my video card, wokred fine a couple of
days agao now all i get is the menu screen is all brokedn up and pitted
and blurred and the entire screen has a red tint, can anyone help ASAP

infotechguy@symaptico.ca

More about : rise nations problems

Anonymous
July 24, 2004 8:57:55 AM

"jeremy middleton" <jeremy.middleton@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<8wTLc.1596$Fj.125369@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> i am trying to run rise of nations plus expansion pack, under xp pro with
> the latest dierct x and drivers for my video card, wokred fine a couple of
> days agao now all i get is the menu screen is all brokedn up and pitted
> and blurred and the entire screen has a red tint, can anyone help ASAP
>
> infotechguy@symaptico.ca

Hi
Have only played the demo of this, and it really is a wonderful game.
Anyway, have you tried this
http://www.bighugegames.com/riseofnations/downloads.htm... patch? Maybe
that would help??
!