rise of nations problems

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

i am trying to run rise of nations plus expansion pack, under xp pro with
the latest dierct x and drivers for my video card, wokred fine a couple of
days agao now all i get is the menu screen is all brokedn up and pitted
and blurred and the entire screen has a red tint, can anyone help ASAP

infotechguy@symaptico.ca
1 answer Last reply
More about rise nations problems
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

    "jeremy middleton" <jeremy.middleton@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<8wTLc.1596$Fj.125369@news20.bellglobal.com>...
    > i am trying to run rise of nations plus expansion pack, under xp pro with
    > the latest dierct x and drivers for my video card, wokred fine a couple of
    > days agao now all i get is the menu screen is all brokedn up and pitted
    > and blurred and the entire screen has a red tint, can anyone help ASAP
    >
    > infotechguy@symaptico.ca

    Hi
    Have only played the demo of this, and it really is a wonderful game.
    Anyway, have you tried this
    http://www.bighugegames.com/riseofnations/downloads.html patch? Maybe
    that would help??

Video Games