Suggestions: Wireless Stream Computer All Audio

Last response: in Home Audio
a b F Wireless
a b D Laptop
July 13, 2005 4:20:25 AM

This subject is so frustrating !!!!

I am looking into ways to send the audio from my laptop (all audio)
wirelessly to another device, specifically a remote switcher which will
then be connected to a set of wireless speakers ... This is getting
complicated.

Please suggest a product to accomplish this (laptop -> switcher).
Please! Looked into USB FM transmitters but the Id need another radio
plugged into the switcher to receive it. Im hugely confused by the
802.11 options, and though Apples Airport yokey looks cool it seems like
over kill. Help!
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
a b D Laptop
July 13, 2005 4:20:26 AM

> I am looking into ways to send the audio from my laptop (all audio)
> wirelessly to another device, specifically a remote switcher which will
> then be connected to a set of wireless speakers ... This is getting
> complicated.

There are devices sold specifically as remote audio connections for this
purpose.

My solution, though, was to dedicate a spare PC to the stereo system and
network to that.
!