Toejam31

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Sorry, Jaxon ... but no one here is going to tell you. Forums like this one cannot and do not espouse software piracy. That's just the way the world operates. This is not a warez site ... it is primarily a help forum, and a user guide to information dealing with the latest hardware.

However, there are some cheaper alternatives than buying retail from a store, and it''s not illegal for me to mention how this is done. For instance, a copy may be obtained from a university or college store if you happen to know a friend with a college I.D. who can purchase it for you. But you'll still need to register the operating system with Microsoft, and go through the WPA process. If you wish to install the OS on more than one computer, you must purchase extra copies.

I'm sure that there are free copies of the OS available somewhere on the 'Net ... but even if I knew where to find them, I wouldn't tell you. It's disrespectful to this community as a whole to expect someone to hand you a link in a public forum so that you can commit an illegal act. Please don't do this again. Someone may feel compelled to contact the forum administrator, and you will be unable to post here again.

Toejam31

<font color=red>My Rig:</font color=red> <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=6847" target="_new"><font color=green>Toejam31's Tantalizing Tantric Toy</font color=green></A>
<font color=red>Second Rig:</font color=red> <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=15942" target="_new"><font color=green>Toey's Dynamite DDR Duron</font color=green></A>

<font color=purple>"Procrastination on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."</font color=purple>

Well said Toe... now explain that to mpjesse... lol.

He gave me a hard time for commenting on his XP key generator.

<font color=red> If you design software that is fool-proof, only a fool will want to use it. </font color=red>

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
Nice going Toejam. He should have been around here long enough to already
know that. Some people.

:smile: <font color=blue>You get what you pay for....<b>a</b>ll advice here is free.</font color=blue> :smile: