Possibly VIRUS?

maxson

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
I don't know how the hell this happen, I took almost 2 days to recover my 235GB data/files/movies/songs. First, I saved the recovered files to my external hdd, then re-create two partitions (desktop hdd),

Here's the story, I though it was my faut, I might make something to my pc that cause two partitions suddenly disappear. I checked the Disk Management, it shows Free Space (green). Then I purchase the EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional to recover my data by running the "Partition Recovery". I successfully recovered my data (but few of them become useless, cannot be opened and corrupted).

So, after saving the data to my external hdd, I re-create two new partitions to put my data back to the pc. The two partitions were succesfully created, BUT, this weird thing happened. I restart my pc to cool it down (because of 2 days continuous running), and about 45 minutes later, I turned the pc again, planning to transfer the files to the new partition. The other partition (H drive) looks like no problem, but when I install game to other partition (D drive), the two partitions suddenly DISAPPEAR AGAIN. I looked at Disk Management, again it shows Free Space (green).

How can I solve this? Possibly VIRUS or Hard Drive? or Windows? Does anyone ever face this problem?

musicman978

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2009