wireless network

Do I have to connect a computer to my wireless 802.11g
router or can I have my cable modem go straight to the
router and then use my pc as a remote in another room and
not have all the computer stuff layng around my living
area? Or do I have to have a wired PC to the router?

you do not need to have a wired pc connected (after you set up the
base station)

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:42:15 -0700, "buzz"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist