playing .3gp files on PC...

hi,
i would like to play video files recorded with k700 on my PC...i can do it
if i use quicktime and download additional plug-in...
problem is that on one other pc im not connected to the internet so i can't
download this plug-in automaticly.
i tried to download some files and codecs manually on one pc and install
them on this other machine but it didn't work.
can somebody send me the right codec to my email or tell me where can i
download it so i could save it and install it on other pc?
thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about playing files

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:23:19 +0100, "riki" <riki_fox@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >hi,
    >i would like to play video files recorded with k700 on my PC...i can do it
    >if i use quicktime and download additional plug-in...
    >problem is that on one other pc im not connected to the internet so i can't
    >download this plug-in automaticly.
    >i tried to download some files and codecs manually on one pc and install
    >them on this other machine but it didn't work.
    >can somebody send me the right codec to my email or tell me where can i
    >download it so i could save it and install it on other pc?
    >thanks.

    just an idea, but have you thought of downloading winamp from their
    site, choose to save as and save it to disc and then unpack it on the
    other machine as winamp supports 3gpp files.
    -----
    sms text addict? www.smstextaddict.co.uk
    been_bluejacked? www.bluejackaddicts.com
    -----

    In message <cqrbtq$740$1@ls219.htnet.hr>, riki <riki_fox@hotmail.com>
    writes
    >hi,
    >i would like to play video files recorded with k700 on my PC...i can do it
    >if i use quicktime and download additional plug-in...
    >problem is that on one other pc im not connected to the internet so i can't
    >download this plug-in automaticly.
    >i tried to download some files and codecs manually on one pc and install
    >them on this other machine but it didn't work.
    >can somebody send me the right codec to my email or tell me where can i
    >download it so i could save it and install it on other pc?
    >thanks.

    I use this:
    http://www.free-codecs.com/download/QuickTime_Alternative.htm
    --
    Pete Devlin
    "Mind the oranges Marlon!"

    i found some converter (Mob3GPcon-setup.zip) that converts 3gp into avi
    files...and it works fine.
    you can download it at miksoft.evzonastravel.com/mobile3GPconverter.htm

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:41:47 +0100, "riki" <riki_fox@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    ||>i found some converter (Mob3GPcon-setup.zip) that converts 3gp into avi
    ||>files...and it works fine.
    ||>you can download it at miksoft.evzonastravel.com/mobile3GPconverter.htm

    Alternatively you could try Mpegable it will play 3gp as they are and
    if you download Mpegable X4 live it will convert .avi to 3gp or
    mpeg-4. I use it for my P900 and my Daughters K700i

    see http://www.mpegable.com/show/home.html
    --
    Brian E.Ashley Ashley Technical Services
    brian.myrtle@nospamblueyonder.co.uk

    i'll try this softwer...thanks

Ericsson Download Codec