download of new software

hi
is there anyone who knows where i can visit and download plenty of fon
software such as games and working tools for my p900
thanks
PJ
3 answers Last reply
More about download software

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <cqs0r6$e3d$1@news5.jaring.my> on Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:55:52 +1000,
    "Bartholomew Pang" <bartmp@pc.jaring.my> wrote:

    >hi
    >is there anyone who knows where i can visit and download plenty of fon
    >software such as games and working tools for my p900
    >thanks
    >PJ

    Sony Ericsson.

    i have been using http://upload.lasyk.net/ it all works fine and is free
    "Bartholomew Pang" <bartmp@pc.jaring.my> wrote in message
    > hi
    > is there anyone who knows where i can visit and download plenty of fon
    > software such as games and working tools for my p900
    > thanks
    > PJ

    This is a great site for P800 and P900
    http://sep800.mine.nu/

    Ole

    "John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <cqs0r6$e3d$1@news5.jaring.my> on Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:55:52 +1000,
    > "Bartholomew Pang" <bartmp@pc.jaring.my> wrote:
    >
    > >hi
    > >is there anyone who knows where i can visit and download plenty of fon
    > >software such as games and working tools for my p900
    > >thanks
    > >PJ
    >
    > Sony Ericsson.

    > John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>