download of new software

Last response: in Brands
December 29, 2004 3:55:52 AM

hi
is there anyone who knows where i can visit and download plenty of fon
software such as games and working tools for my p900
thanks
PJ

More about : download software

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 3:55:53 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <cqs0r6$e3d$1@news5.jaring.my> on Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:55:52 +1000,
"Bartholomew Pang" <bartmp@pc.jaring.my> wrote:

>hi
>is there anyone who knows where i can visit and download plenty of fon
>software such as games and working tools for my p900
>thanks
>PJ

Sony Ericsson.

December 29, 2004 3:55:53 AM

i have been using http://upload.lasyk.net/ it all works fine and is free
"Bartholomew Pang" <bartmp@pc.jaring.my> wrote in message
> hi
> is there anyone who knows where i can visit and download plenty of fon
> software such as games and working tools for my p900
> thanks
> PJ

Anonymous
December 29, 2004 3:55:54 AM