Return To Castle Wolfenstein - Barely Visible Aiming Dot

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames,alt.games.war,alt.games,uk.games.computer.multiplayer (More info?)

I am having a problem seeing the aiming dof in return to Castle
Wolfenstein.

The aiming dot is very small and is barely visible on my LCD screen.

Is there a way to change this to a crosshair and make the colour to
bright yellow ?

I would like to be able to do this in single player and multi player
modes.

More about return castle wolfenstein barely visible aiming
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames,alt.games.war,alt.games,uk.games.computer.multiplayer (More info?)

    Click Options on main menu page. Then click Game Options. Then select
    view. Click within the aiming box to change to a crosshair.....good luck.

    "Mark Hobley" <markhobley@hotpop.deletethisbit.com> wrote in message
    > I am having a problem seeing the aiming dof in return to Castle
    > Wolfenstein.
    >
    > The aiming dot is very small and is barely visible on my LCD screen.
    >
    > Is there a way to change this to a crosshair and make the colour to
    > bright yellow ?
    >
    > I would like to be able to do this in single player and multi player
    > modes.
    >
    > Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

    Bud Light Wrote:
    > Click Options on main menu page. Then click Game Options. Then select
    > view. Click within the aiming box to change to a crosshair.....good
    > luck.
    >

    > "Mark Hobley" <markhobley@hotpop.deletethisbit.com> wrote in message
    > > I am having a problem seeing the aiming dof in return to Castle
    > > Wolfenstein.
    > >
    > > The aiming dot is very small and is barely visible on my LCD screen.
    > >
    > > Is there a way to change this to a crosshair and make the colour to
    > > bright yellow ?
    > >
    > > I would like to be able to do this in single player and multi player
    > > modes.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    wow i just learned something , im gonna have to go try that now...
    does this also add the crosshairs to the scoped weapons? (soyou can use
    it close without going into scoped mode )?

    --
    penumbral_shadow
    penumbral_shadow's Profile: http://www.trackpads.com/forum/member.php?userid=6339

Multiplayer Games Computers Video Games