Return To Castle Wolfenstein - Barely Visible Aiming Dot

Last response: in Video Games
July 24, 2004 6:19:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames,alt.games.war,alt.games,uk.games.computer.multiplayer (More info?)

I am having a problem seeing the aiming dof in return to Castle
Wolfenstein.

The aiming dot is very small and is barely visible on my LCD screen.

Is there a way to change this to a crosshair and make the colour to
bright yellow ?

I would like to be able to do this in single player and multi player
modes.

July 25, 2004 7:51:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames,alt.games.war,alt.games,uk.games.computer.multiplayer (More info?)

Click Options on main menu page. Then click Game Options. Then select
view. Click within the aiming box to change to a crosshair.....good luck.

"Mark Hobley" <markhobley@hotpop.deletethisbit.com> wrote in message
> I am having a problem seeing the aiming dof in return to Castle
> Wolfenstein.
>
> The aiming dot is very small and is barely visible on my LCD screen.
>
> Is there a way to change this to a crosshair and make the colour to
> bright yellow ?
>
> I would like to be able to do this in single player and multi player
> modes.
>
> Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 7:19:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Bud Light Wrote:
> Click Options on main menu page. Then click Game Options. Then select
> view. Click within the aiming box to change to a crosshair.....good
> luck.
>

> "Mark Hobley" <markhobley@hotpop.deletethisbit.com> wrote in message
> > I am having a problem seeing the aiming dof in return to Castle
> > Wolfenstein.
> >
> > The aiming dot is very small and is barely visible on my LCD screen.
> >
> > Is there a way to change this to a crosshair and make the colour to
> > bright yellow ?
> >
> > I would like to be able to do this in single player and multi player
> > modes.
> >
> > Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
wow i just learned something , im gonna have to go try that now...
does this also add the crosshairs to the scoped weapons? (soyou can use
it close without going into scoped mode )?

--
penumbral_shadow
penumbral_shadow's Profile: http://www.trackpads.com/forum/member.php?userid=6339