  • Phones
  • Bluetooth
Last response: in Brands
December 30, 2004 1:35:00 PM

My bluetooth connection between pc (msi dongle BToes on WinXp, new drivers
from MSI site) and my mobile (SE Z1010) it's 23 KB/s (about 1/3 of the
teorical speed reported both for the dongle and for the phone 723 kb/s so
about 90KB/s). I need more than 2 minutes to upload a 3 mb mp3 on the phone.
I tryed everything, look for all the options on the system but nothing seems
to works, the phone it's near the pc and the speed don't change with the
position...any suggestion?

More about : speed bluetooth mobile

Anonymous
December 31, 2004 9:29:49 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <oRQAd.8595$H%6.362852@twister1.libero.it> on Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:35:00
GMT, "GrandePino" <falso@libero.it> wrote:

>My bluetooth connection between pc (msi dongle BToes on WinXp, new drivers
>from MSI site) and my mobile (SE Z1010) it's 23 KB/s (about 1/3 of the
>teorical speed reported both for the dongle and for the phone 723 kb/s so
>about 90KB/s). I need more than 2 minutes to upload a 3 mb mp3 on the phone.
>I tryed everything, look for all the options on the system but nothing seems
>to works, the phone it's near the pc and the speed don't change with the
>position...any suggestion?

That's about all you can expect with that Bluetooth implementation. Bear in
mind that Bluetooth (like WiFi) is a half-duplex medium, so full duplex
throughput is only a fraction of the raw transfer rate.