Speed on bluetooth pc-mobile

My bluetooth connection between pc (msi dongle BToes on WinXp, new drivers
from MSI site) and my mobile (SE Z1010) it's 23 KB/s (about 1/3 of the
teorical speed reported both for the dongle and for the phone 723 kb/s so
about 90KB/s). I need more than 2 minutes to upload a 3 mb mp3 on the phone.
I tryed everything, look for all the options on the system but nothing seems
to works, the phone it's near the pc and the speed don't change with the
position...any suggestion?
1 answer Last reply
More about speed bluetooth mobile

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <oRQAd.8595$H%6.362852@twister1.libero.it> on Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:35:00
    GMT, "GrandePino" <falso@libero.it> wrote:

    >My bluetooth connection between pc (msi dongle BToes on WinXp, new drivers
    >from MSI site) and my mobile (SE Z1010) it's 23 KB/s (about 1/3 of the
    >teorical speed reported both for the dongle and for the phone 723 kb/s so
    >about 90KB/s). I need more than 2 minutes to upload a 3 mb mp3 on the phone.
    >I tryed everything, look for all the options on the system but nothing seems
    >to works, the phone it's near the pc and the speed don't change with the
    >position...any suggestion?

    That's about all you can expect with that Bluetooth implementation. Bear in
    mind that Bluetooth (like WiFi) is a half-duplex medium, so full duplex
    throughput is only a fraction of the raw transfer rate.

Ericsson Mobile Phones Bluetooth