need remote for OnkyoTX-860

Tags:
Last response: in Home Audio
July 18, 2005 8:51:43 PM

Hi all,
Hope this is the right group to post to (or someone could point me in
the right direction?)
I need to track down a remote control for my Onkyo TX-860 receiver. I
guess I first need to find out what model RC I need. I've been
searching the Net with no luck.

Does anyone own a TX-860 receiver?.....You could look at your remote
and tell me the model!
tia
bp canada

More about : remote onkyotx 860

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 1:13:22 AM

If this is an IR remote, you may be able to find a unversal that knows a
set of codes that come tolerably close. My universal knew many of my
Aiwa's codes, though not all.
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 8:07:13 AM

That's a good suggestion, although for this situation I'm hoping to
track down the original onkyo remote.

brian

!