NEC Power Transistors - need info -

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
July 25, 2005 2:42:39 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

Hello,

I'm trying to find the equivalent of two NEC power transistors, it's a
NEC 2SD188A and a NEC 2SB545A.
I need some technical info of those transistors or datasheet? I have
Sasnui receiver and one channel doesn't work. Thanks in advance! Best
Regards!
Zeljko
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 2:42:40 AM

"Zeljko" <no_mail@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to find the equivalent of two NEC power transistors, it's a
> NEC 2SD188A and a NEC 2SB545A.
> I need some technical info of those transistors or datasheet? I have
> Sasnui receiver and one channel doesn't work. Thanks in advance! Best
> Regards!
> Zeljko

**VCBO - 100
VCEO - 100
Ic - 5A
Pc - 50W
hFE - 50 (@4A)
fT - 10MHz

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:42:39 +0200, Zeljko <no_mail@nospam.com> wrote:

>I'm trying to find the equivalent of two NEC power transistors, it's a
>NEC 2SD188A and a NEC 2SB545A.
>I need some technical info of those transistors or datasheet?

2SD188(A)
Si bipolar NPN TO-3

Vceo = 80 V
Ic = 7 A
Pmax = 60 W
Hfe min./max. = 30 / 120

2SB545(A)
Si bipolar PNP TO-3
Vceo = 70V
Ic = 5,0A
Pc = 60W
Hfe min./max. = 30 / 120
Related resources
July 25, 2005 1:30:42 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

Dana Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:14:08 +0200 na news grupi
sci.electronics.repair
osoba pod imenom François Yves Le Gal je napisala...

> 2SD188(A)
> Si bipolar NPN TO-3
>
> Vceo = 80 V
> Ic = 7 A
> Pmax = 60 W
> Hfe min./max. = 30 / 120
>
> 2SB545(A)
> Si bipolar PNP TO-3
> Vceo = 70V
> Ic = 5,0A
> Pc = 60W
> Hfe min./max. = 30 / 120

Thank you guys!! Thank you very much!
Best regards from Croatia!
Zeljko
February 16, 2008 6:46:04 AM

Zeljko said:
Archived from groups: rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair (More info?)

Hello,

I'm trying to find the equivalent of two NEC power transistors, it's a
NEC 2SD188A and a NEC 2SB545A.
I need some technical info of those transistors or datasheet? I have
Sasnui receiver and one channel doesn't work. Thanks in advance! Best
Regards!
Zeljko

Hi,
I use http://www.datasheetpro.com/ when I need datasheet for any component and it works very well for me. Datasheetpro is a free electronic engineering tool that enables you to locate product datasheets from hundreds of electronic component manufacturers worldwide.
Try it and I hope you will be benefited.
Good luck!
!