Ringtones from Home PC to Phone (T630)

I have a T630 and recently bought some ringtones that came on a disc. I've
unzipped the disc and it is now on my home PC. How do I get them onto my
phone? What is the best method of doing this?
2 answers Last reply
More about ringtones home phone t630

    If your PC has an infrared or bluetooth port,
    just send the files to the mobile device while the T630
    is in range, and BT or IR is activated on it.

    You could alternatively use a sync cable or
    the docking cradle.

    Use http://fma.sourceforge.net/

    "Ben" <bswong@bigpond.net.au> a écrit dans le message de
    > I have a T630 and recently bought some ringtones that came on a disc. I've
    > unzipped the disc and it is now on my home PC. How do I get them onto my
    > phone? What is the best method of doing this?

Ericsson Phones