toslink adc audio G5 adv-2000

Last response: in Home Audio
July 28, 2005 6:41:56 PM

Hi:
I've bought a toslink converter from
http://www.sysconcept.ca/product_reviews.php?products_i...

It works great going from RCA audio line levels to toslink, although
the toslink connecter doesn't match exactly to the Radio Shack Monster
cable that mates and clicks in the G5. My analog components are now
electrically isolated from the computer.

Hydro
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 12:17:51 AM

"HarryHydro" <harryhydro@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi:
> I've bought a toslink converter from

http://www.sysconcept.ca/product_reviews.php?products_i...

> It works great going from RCA audio line levels to
> toslink, although the toslink connecter doesn't match
> exactly to the Radio Shack Monster cable that mates and
> clicks in the G5. My analog components are now
> electrically isolated from the computer.

Not to rain on your parade, but the identical same
audio-to-toslink and S-video convertor can be obtained from
Radio Shack for under $20. Its audio quality is below
average.
!