T610 Firmware

-- Hi,
Anyone know what the latest firmware for the T610 is, and how to check the
Phones version?

Cheers...

Steve

---
Posted with Ink Spot (for PocketPC) from DejaVu Software, Inc.
Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
4 answers Last reply
More about t610 firmware

    Do the following sequence with your toggle and * key, ignore the screen
    until you see a list that starts with "Service Info". Select it. Select
    "SW Information" The first thing on this next screen is the version
    number. The latest version depends on your carrier.

    > * < < * < *

    Hope that helps,

    Steve

    > In article <VuDGd.160613$Z7.112903@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, So <my@email.address> wrote:

    > -- Hi,
    > Anyone know what the latest firmware for the T610 is, and how to check the
    > Phones version?
    >
    > Cheers...
    >
    > Steve
    >
    > ---
    > Posted with Ink Spot (for PocketPC) from DejaVu Software, Inc.
    > Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/

    Steve,

    Excellent - thanks for the help - I've R4C003 with Orange as the carrier,
    would you know if that's good or bad just out of interest?

    Cheers...

    Steve,

    --

    "So" <SOnospam@barumba.biz> wrote in

    > In message <160120052312287613%reply@news.group>, steve
    > <reply@news.group> wrote:
    >>

    >> Do the following sequence with your toggle and * key, ignore the
    >> screen until you see a list that starts with "Service Info". Select
    >> it. Select "SW Information" The first thing on this next screen is
    >> the version number. The latest version depends on your carrier.

    I upgraded to R6B004, no problems, R7 was a disaster for battery time
    (don't know why). R6B was supposed to make java work better, along with
    button response, I've seen a little bit of improvement, that's about it.

Ericsson Firmware Phones Software