T610 Firmware

Last response: in Brands
January 17, 2005 3:17:57 AM

-- Hi,
Anyone know what the latest firmware for the T610 is, and how to check the
Phones version?

Cheers...

Steve

---
Posted with Ink Spot (for PocketPC) from DejaVu Software, Inc.
Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/

More about : t610 firmware

January 17, 2005 8:12:36 AM

Do the following sequence with your toggle and * key, ignore the screen
until you see a list that starts with "Service Info". Select it. Select
"SW Information" The first thing on this next screen is the version
number. The latest version depends on your carrier.

> * < < * < *

Hope that helps,

Steve

> In article <VuDGd.160613$Z7.112903@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, So <my@email.address> wrote:

> -- Hi,
> Anyone know what the latest firmware for the T610 is, and how to check the
> Phones version?
>
> Cheers...
>
> Steve
>
> ---
> Posted with Ink Spot (for PocketPC) from DejaVu Software, Inc.
> Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/

Anonymous
January 17, 2005 4:50:32 PM

Steve,

Excellent - thanks for the help - I've R4C003 with Orange as the carrier,
would you know if that's good or bad just out of interest?

Cheers...

Steve,

"steve" <reply@news.group> wrote in message
> Do the following sequence with your toggle and * key, ignore the screen
> until you see a list that starts with "Service Info". Select it. Select
> "SW Information" The first thing on this next screen is the version
> number. The latest version depends on your carrier.
>
>> * < < * < *
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Steve
>
>> In article <VuDGd.160613$Z7.112903@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, So
>> <my@email.address> wrote:
>
>> -- Hi,
>> Anyone know what the latest firmware for the T610 is, and how to check
>> the
>> Phones version?
>>
>> Cheers...
>>
>> Steve
>>
>> ---
>> Posted with Ink Spot (for PocketPC) from DejaVu Software, Inc.
>> Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 4:53:55 PM

--
Posted with Ink Spot (for PocketPC) from DejaVu Software, Inc.
Usenet wherever you are - http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 1:25:56 AM

"So" <SOnospam@barumba.biz> wrote in

> In message <160120052312287613%reply@news.group>, steve
> <reply@news.group> wrote:
>>

>> Do the following sequence with your toggle and * key, ignore the
>> screen until you see a list that starts with "Service Info". Select
>> it. Select "SW Information" The first thing on this next screen is
>> the version number. The latest version depends on your carrier.

I upgraded to R6B004, no problems, R7 was a disaster for battery time
(don't know why). R6B was supposed to make java work better, along with
button response, I've seen a little bit of improvement, that's about it.
!