Free Ringtones - Free Polyphonic Ringtones - Free Voice Ri..

Last response: in Brands
Share
January 17, 2005 3:54:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

Hi Mobile Fanatics,

I have got good news for all of you!

For all those who have been waiting for a real free ringtones site,
they have finally got it! Whether Rap Hip hop Ringtones Rock Pop
charts ringtones,

http://www.all-ringtones.biz/ offers thousands of free polyphonic
ringtones free voice ringtones (MIDI/MMF) and Free Nokia Ringtones as
Composer ringtones or RTTL

You can also use our free wap site and download Midi MMF or MP3 files
format direct to your mobile!

visit http://www.all-ringtones.biz/free-ringtones/ for top free
polyphonic ringtones and voice tones for Nokia Motorola Siemens
Samsung SonyEriccson and more Mobile Phones

Also Download free Beavis and Butthead Voice Ringtones! *hehe.. Thats
Coooool*

Optionally, you can register and get free ringtones sent to your email
account(for Free) , with just a mouse click.

This site has absolutely a huge amount of free ringtones:
http://www.all-ringtones.biz/

Check out our premium ringtones collection with over 20'000 Polyphonic
Ringtones: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/polyphonic_ringtones.ph...

Loads of Real Sounds Real Tones:
http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/real_sounds.php

For Color Wallpapers: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/wallpapers.php

Bollywood Ringtones: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/megatones.php

Polyphonic Voice Tones:
http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/40_tones_polyphonic_rin...

Handy Logos - Operator Logos:
http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/operator_logos.php

Java Games: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/java_games.php

Tones of cell phone Videos: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/videos.php

For those looking for Free Nextel ringtones...
http://www.all-ringtones.biz/ supports most cell phone brands like
Nokia Motorola Panasonic Sony Ericcson Siemens Samsung, check out our
phone compatibility:
http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/compatibilities.php

Last but not least: A new world wide Free SMS service soon up!

Get your Mobile Fun Stuff and enjoy the day!

Ringing Regards,

George
http://www.all-ringtones.biz/
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 4:58:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

Shouldn't this be on UK Mobile?
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 12:05:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

Whats so free about it? Once you figure out what tone you want and where to
send it (carrier) then it asks you to either apply the charges tho your cell
phone bill or call a 900 number......forget it....I'll stick with my
3gupload.com

Joebaby
"George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
> Hi Mobile Fanatics,
>
> I have got good news for all of you!
>
> For all those who have been waiting for a real free ringtones site,
> they have finally got it! Whether Rap Hip hop Ringtones Rock Pop
> charts ringtones,
>
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz/ offers thousands of free polyphonic
> ringtones free voice ringtones (MIDI/MMF) and Free Nokia Ringtones as
> Composer ringtones or RTTL
>
> You can also use our free wap site and download Midi MMF or MP3 files
> format direct to your mobile!
>
> visit http://www.all-ringtones.biz/free-ringtones/ for top free
> polyphonic ringtones and voice tones for Nokia Motorola Siemens
> Samsung SonyEriccson and more Mobile Phones
>
> Also Download free Beavis and Butthead Voice Ringtones! *hehe.. Thats
> Coooool*
>
> Optionally, you can register and get free ringtones sent to your email
> account(for Free) , with just a mouse click.
>
> This site has absolutely a huge amount of free ringtones:
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz/
>
> Check out our premium ringtones collection with over 20'000 Polyphonic
> Ringtones: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/polyphonic_ringtones.ph...
>
> Loads of Real Sounds Real Tones:
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/real_sounds.php
>
> For Color Wallpapers: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/wallpapers.php
>
> Bollywood Ringtones: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/megatones.php
>
> Polyphonic Voice Tones:
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/40_tones_polyphonic_rin...
>
> Handy Logos - Operator Logos:
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/operator_logos.php
>
> Java Games: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/java_games.php
>
> Tones of cell phone Videos: http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/videos.php
>
> For those looking for Free Nextel ringtones...
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz/ supports most cell phone brands like
> Nokia Motorola Panasonic Sony Ericcson Siemens Samsung, check out our
> phone compatibility:
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz/en/compatibilities.php
>

> Last but not least: A new world wide Free SMS service soon up!
>
> Get your Mobile Fun Stuff and enjoy the day!
>
> Ringing Regards,
>
> George
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz/
January 17, 2005 12:19:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

"George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
> Hi Mobile Fanatics,
>
> I have got good news for all of you!
>
> For all those who have been waiting for a real free ringtones site,
> they have finally got it! Whether Rap Hip hop Ringtones Rock Pop
> charts ringtones,

Well what a suprise, it's spam and they're not free.

sales@all-ringtones.biz
admin@all-ringtones.biz
postmaster@all-ringtones.biz
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 1:23:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

why would anyone go to the trouble of providing free ringtones ?
does not make economic sense .
January 17, 2005 3:31:32 PM

On 17 Jan 2005 01:58:59 -0800, rob51166@yahoo.com wrote:

>Shouldn't this be on UK Mobile?

that spam shouldn't be anywhere.
January 19, 2005 1:22:39 AM

"six-toes" <sixty_toes@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> why would anyone go to the trouble of providing free ringtones ?
> does not make economic sense .

Look on the left side of the page, click on where it says FREE RINGTONES.

There are lots of FREE tones available do download
!