Free Ringtones

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

Hi

http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.

Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
are not see them!!
18 answers Last reply
More about free ringtones
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.mobile.html
    Advertising is forbidden

    192.58.226.100 traced to: gwbe.be.getronics.com

    & abuse@getronics.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    On 17 Jan 2005 06:47:16 -0800, [George] said :-

    >Hi
    >
    >http://www.x offers free ringtones, and i can
    >guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
    >
    >Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    >are not see them!!

    Goodbye spammer

    Domain Name: ALL-RINGTONES.BIZ

    Domain ID: D8206826-BIZ

    Sponsoring Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES INC.

    Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 106

    Domain Status: ok

    Registrant ID: AT25928099-001

    Registrant Name: George, Mtui George

    Registrant Organization: ringtones.eu

    Registrant Address1: Weidmattweg 13

    Registrant City: Bern

    Registrant Postal Code: 3018

    Registrant Country: Switzerland

    Registrant Country Code: CH

    Registrant Phone Number: +41.792993556

    Registrant Email: mastergeorge@gmx.ch

    Administrative Contact ID: AT23979157-001

    Administrative Contact Name: Dino Ciampi

    Administrative Contact Organization: Hostpoint GMBH

    Administrative Contact Address1: Zuercherstrasse 2

    Administrative Contact City: Rapperswil

    Administrative Contact State/Province: SG

    Administrative Contact Postal Code: 8640

    Administrative Contact Country: Switzerland

    Administrative Contact Country Code: CH

    Administrative Contact Phone Number: +41.552200404

    Administrative Contact Facsimile Number: +41.552200409

    Administrative Contact Email: nic@hostpoint.ch

    Billing Contact ID: AT23979157-001

    Billing Contact Name: Dino Ciampi

    Billing Contact Organization: Hostpoint GMBH

    Billing Contact Address1: Zuercherstrasse 2

    Billing Contact City: Rapperswil

    Billing Contact State/Province: SG

    Billing Contact Postal Code: 8640

    Billing Contact Country: Switzerland

    Billing Contact Country Code: CH

    Billing Contact Phone Number: +41.552200404

    Billing Contact Facsimile Number: +41.552200409

    Billing Contact Email: nic@hostpoint.ch

    Technical Contact ID: AT23979157-001

    Technical Contact Name: Dino Ciampi

    Technical Contact Organization: Hostpoint GMBH

    Technical Contact Address1: Zuercherstrasse 2

    Technical Contact City: Rapperswil

    Technical Contact State/Province: SG

    Technical Contact Postal Code: 8640

    Technical Contact Country: Switzerland

    Technical Contact Country Code: CH

    Technical Contact Phone Number: +41.552200404

    Technical Contact Facsimile Number: +41.552200409

    Technical Contact Email: nic@hostpoint.ch

    Name Server: NS.HOSTPOINT.CH

    Name Server: NS2.HOSTPOINT.CH

    Name Server: NS3.HOSTPOINT.CH

    Created by Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES INC.

    Domain Registration Date: Sat Nov 13 15:27:12 GMT
    2004

    Domain Expiration Date: Sat Nov 12 23:59:59 GMT
    2005
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:55:15 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:

    >On 17 Jan 2005 06:47:16 -0800, [George] said :-
    <Snipped mindless and possibly illegal details>

    FFS - The net nanny traffic is hundreds of times worse than a single bloody
    ad!!

    Give it a rest, for all our sakes!!

    --

    Regards

    John [Essex, UK]
    Remove the obvious spamtrap to reply
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:36:15 +0000, JC <johncalias-newsgroupsATyahooD0TcoD0Tuk>
    wrote:

    <snip>

    >FFS - The net nanny traffic is hundreds of times worse than a single bloody
    >ad!!
    >
    >Give it a rest, for all our sakes!!

    Do what you preach boyo.
    Why don't YOU give it a rest ?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:36:15 +0000, [JC] said :-

    >On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:55:15 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:
    >
    >>On 17 Jan 2005 06:47:16 -0800, [George] said :-
    ><Snipped mindless and possibly illegal details>

    Look Slick, this is public information.

    Don't like it ? Tough.

    >FFS - The net nanny traffic is hundreds of times worse than a single bloody
    >ad!!
    >
    >Give it a rest, for all our sakes!!

    Condoning spammers eh Bucko ?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
    > guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
    >
    > Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    > are not see them!!

    Another MediaPlazza affiliate with no brains!
  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
    > guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
    >
    > Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    > are not see them!!

    I don't know why everyone else is flaming this guy... he is right

    didn't you look at what he wrote
    "Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    are not see them!!"

    all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a .mid
    preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them free
  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    "JP" <jp@jp.com> wrote in message

    > "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
    >> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
    >>
    >> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    >> are not see them!!
    >
    > I don't know why everyone else is flaming this guy... he is right
    >
    > didn't you look at what he wrote
    > "Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    > are not see them!!"
    >
    > all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a .mid
    > preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them free

    Well said, I was about to post a similar post. All so far seem to download
    ok, just need to work out now how to transder these to my phone!!
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    if you want a site that does offer free ring tones even free text messaging
    try http://www.hotspot.co.uk/ you get points for logging in and get 5 free
    text messages and free ring tones

    trevm

    "Gareth :-\) voom" <iam@wanapoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
    >> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
    >>
    >> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    >> are not see them!!
    >
    > Another MediaPlazza affiliate with no brains!

  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    "Shane" <spam@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "JP" <jp@jp.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
    >>> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
    >>>
    >>> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    >>> are not see them!!
    >>
    >> I don't know why everyone else is flaming this guy... he is right
    >>
    >> didn't you look at what he wrote
    >> "Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    >> are not see them!!"
    >>
    >> all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a .mid
    >> preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them free
    >
    > Well said, I was about to post a similar post. All so far seem to
    > download ok, just need to work out now how to transder these to my phone!!

    bwaahahahahhaah so funny, one born every day.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:21:47 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:

    >On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:36:15 +0000, [JC] said :-
    >
    >>On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:55:15 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On 17 Jan 2005 06:47:16 -0800, [George] said :-
    >><Snipped mindless and possibly illegal details>
    >
    >Look Slick, this is public information.

    As possibly is your name address and telephone number, but I bet you
    wouldn't want that plastered all over Usenet, would you??

    >Don't like it ? Tough.

    Ah, informed arguments...don't you just love them!

    >>FFS - The net nanny traffic is hundreds of times worse than a single bloody
    >>ad!!
    >>
    >>Give it a rest, for all our sakes!!
    >
    >Condoning spammers eh Bucko ?

    Compared to your drivel.....yes!!

    No doubt there will be another round of mindless responses, but as all I am
    doing by replying is propagating the very thing I complained about, it
    would be extremely hypocritical of me to respond....so I won't!!

    --

    Regards

    John [Essex, UK]
    Remove the obvious spamtrap to reply
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    > all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a
    ..mid
    > preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them
    free

    Please tell for the less knowlegable amongst us, how you would do that.
    Steve Rainbird
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    "JP" <jp@jp.com> wrote in message

    > "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
    >> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
    >>
    >> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    >> are not see them!!
    >
    > I don't know why everyone else is flaming this guy... he is right
    >
    > didn't you look at what he wrote
    > "Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
    > are not see them!!"
    >
    > all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a .mid
    > preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them free

    The .mid preview is actually an mp3 file. Not much use to those of us who's
    phones dont support mp3 ringtones, also considerably larger than a .mid
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    "stever" <steve.rainbird@mssint.com> wrote in message

    > > all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a
    > .mid
    > > preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them
    > free
    >
    > Please tell for the less knowlegable amongst us, how you would do that.
    > Steve Rainbird

    When you click on a ringtone it asks if you want to open or save it. If you
    save it all you then have to do is send it to your phone via cable / BT /
    InfraRed. If your phone can accept MP3 as tones then you have free
    ringtones!!
  15. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    "Stuart Holmes" <me@here.com> wrote in message

    > The .mid preview is actually an mp3 file. Not much use to those of us
    > who's phones dont support mp3 ringtones, also considerably larger than a
    > .mid
    mobile music polyphonic works wonders
    rj
  16. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:57:35 -0000, "Steven Campbell"
    <steven@pTHREEasa.co.uk> wrote:

    >"stever" <steve.rainbird@mssint.com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a
    >> .mid
    >> > preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them
    >> free
    >>
    >> Please tell for the less knowlegable amongst us, how you would do that.
    >> Steve Rainbird
    >
    >When you click on a ringtone it asks if you want to open or save it. If you
    >save it all you then have to do is send it to your phone via cable / BT /
    >InfraRed. If your phone can accept MP3 as tones then you have free
    >ringtones!!

    Except on the site in question, the previews are not links to the actual
    file, rather links to javascripts that run the files.....also, the right
    click functionality has been disabled!!

    --

    Regards

    John [Essex, UK]
    Remove the obvious spamtrap to reply
  17. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:04:29 +0000, JC
    <johncalias-newsgroupsATyahooD0TcoD0Tuk> wrote:

    >also, the right
    >click functionality has been disabled!!

    Have you tried to use a browser other than IE?

    I had no trouble going to the free ringtones wap site using Opera and
    downloading a .mid file.

    I'm not sure how good it was: I deleted it unheard. I'm not a fan of
    the things. My phone goes "ring ring".

    --
    Hairydog, maintainers of
    http://www.mobileshop.org - the on-line mobile phone guide

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:48:54 +0000, JC
    <johncalias-newsgroupsATyahooD0TcoD0Tuk> wrote:

    >On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:21:47 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:

    >>><Snipped mindless and possibly illegal details>
    >>
    >>Look Slick, this is public information.
    >
    >As possibly is your name address and telephone number, but I bet you
    >wouldn't want that plastered all over Usenet, would you??

    The point is anyone with a small bit of knowledge can look up DNS
    details on a domain. It's not private. I don't think I'd like my
    personal details posted here, but then I haven't done anything to
    provoke the necessity. I hope not, anyway!

Ericsson Mobile GSM