Free Ringtones

Last response: in Brands
Share
January 17, 2005 9:47:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

Hi

http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.

Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
are not see them!!

More about : free ringtones

January 17, 2005 5:48:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.mobile.html
Advertising is forbidden

192.58.226.100 traced to: gwbe.be.getronics.com

& abuse@getronics.com
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 6:55:15 PM

On 17 Jan 2005 06:47:16 -0800, [George] said :-

>Hi
>
>http://www.x offers free ringtones, and i can
>guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
>
>Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
>are not see them!!

Goodbye spammer

Domain Name: ALL-RINGTONES.BIZ

Domain ID: D8206826-BIZ

Sponsoring Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES INC.

Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 106

Domain Status: ok

Registrant ID: AT25928099-001

Registrant Name: George, Mtui George

Registrant Organization: ringtones.eu

Registrant Address1: Weidmattweg 13

Registrant City: Bern

Registrant Postal Code: 3018

Registrant Country: Switzerland

Registrant Country Code: CH

Registrant Phone Number: +41.792993556

Registrant Email: mastergeorge@gmx.ch

Administrative Contact ID: AT23979157-001

Administrative Contact Name: Dino Ciampi

Administrative Contact Organization: Hostpoint GMBH

Administrative Contact Address1: Zuercherstrasse 2

Administrative Contact City: Rapperswil

Administrative Contact State/Province: SG

Administrative Contact Postal Code: 8640

Administrative Contact Country: Switzerland

Administrative Contact Country Code: CH

Administrative Contact Phone Number: +41.552200404

Administrative Contact Facsimile Number: +41.552200409

Administrative Contact Email: nic@hostpoint.ch

Billing Contact ID: AT23979157-001

Billing Contact Name: Dino Ciampi

Billing Contact Organization: Hostpoint GMBH

Billing Contact Address1: Zuercherstrasse 2

Billing Contact City: Rapperswil

Billing Contact State/Province: SG

Billing Contact Postal Code: 8640

Billing Contact Country: Switzerland

Billing Contact Country Code: CH

Billing Contact Phone Number: +41.552200404

Billing Contact Facsimile Number: +41.552200409

Billing Contact Email: nic@hostpoint.ch

Technical Contact ID: AT23979157-001

Technical Contact Name: Dino Ciampi

Technical Contact Organization: Hostpoint GMBH

Technical Contact Address1: Zuercherstrasse 2

Technical Contact City: Rapperswil

Technical Contact State/Province: SG

Technical Contact Postal Code: 8640

Technical Contact Country: Switzerland

Technical Contact Country Code: CH

Technical Contact Phone Number: +41.552200404

Technical Contact Facsimile Number: +41.552200409

Technical Contact Email: nic@hostpoint.ch

Name Server: NS.HOSTPOINT.CH

Name Server: NS2.HOSTPOINT.CH

Name Server: NS3.HOSTPOINT.CH

Created by Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES INC.

Domain Registration Date: Sat Nov 13 15:27:12 GMT
2004

Domain Expiration Date: Sat Nov 12 23:59:59 GMT
2005
Related resources
January 17, 2005 9:36:15 PM

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:55:15 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:

>On 17 Jan 2005 06:47:16 -0800, [George] said :-
<Snipped mindless and possibly illegal details>

FFS - The net nanny traffic is hundreds of times worse than a single bloody
ad!!

Give it a rest, for all our sakes!!

--

Regards

John [Essex, UK]
Remove the obvious spamtrap to reply
January 17, 2005 9:59:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:36:15 +0000, JC <johncalias-newsgroupsATyahooD0TcoD0Tuk>
wrote:

<snip>

>FFS - The net nanny traffic is hundreds of times worse than a single bloody
>ad!!
>
>Give it a rest, for all our sakes!!

Do what you preach boyo.
Why don't YOU give it a rest ?
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 10:21:47 PM

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:36:15 +0000, [JC] said :-

>On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:55:15 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>>On 17 Jan 2005 06:47:16 -0800, [George] said :-
><Snipped mindless and possibly illegal details>

Look Slick, this is public information.

Don't like it ? Tough.

>FFS - The net nanny traffic is hundreds of times worse than a single bloody
>ad!!
>
>Give it a rest, for all our sakes!!

Condoning spammers eh Bucko ?
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 10:22:29 PM

"George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
>
> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
> are not see them!!

Another MediaPlazza affiliate with no brains!
January 18, 2005 12:04:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

"George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
>
> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
> are not see them!!

I don't know why everyone else is flaming this guy... he is right

didn't you look at what he wrote
"Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
are not see them!!"

all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a .mid
preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them free
January 18, 2005 12:13:51 AM

"JP" <jp@jp.com> wrote in message

> "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
>> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
>>
>> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
>> are not see them!!
>
> I don't know why everyone else is flaming this guy... he is right
>
> didn't you look at what he wrote
> "Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
> are not see them!!"
>
> all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a .mid
> preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them free

Well said, I was about to post a similar post. All so far seem to download
ok, just need to work out now how to transder these to my phone!!
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 12:58:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

if you want a site that does offer free ring tones even free text messaging
try http://www.hotspot.co.uk/ you get points for logging in and get 5 free
text messages and free ring tones

trevm

"Gareth :-\) voom" <iam@wanapoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
>> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
>>
>> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
>> are not see them!!
>
> Another MediaPlazza affiliate with no brains!

January 18, 2005 1:07:04 AM

"Shane" <spam@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "JP" <jp@jp.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
>>> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
>>>
>>> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
>>> are not see them!!
>>
>> I don't know why everyone else is flaming this guy... he is right
>>
>> didn't you look at what he wrote
>> "Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
>> are not see them!!"
>>
>> all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a .mid
>> preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them free
>
> Well said, I was about to post a similar post. All so far seem to
> download ok, just need to work out now how to transder these to my phone!!

bwaahahahahhaah so funny, one born every day.
January 18, 2005 2:48:54 AM

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:21:47 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:36:15 +0000, [JC] said :-
>
>>On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:55:15 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:
>>
>>>On 17 Jan 2005 06:47:16 -0800, [George] said :-
>><Snipped mindless and possibly illegal details>
>
>Look Slick, this is public information.

As possibly is your name address and telephone number, but I bet you
wouldn't want that plastered all over Usenet, would you??

>Don't like it ? Tough.

Ah, informed arguments...don't you just love them!

>>FFS - The net nanny traffic is hundreds of times worse than a single bloody
>>ad!!
>>
>>Give it a rest, for all our sakes!!
>
>Condoning spammers eh Bucko ?

Compared to your drivel.....yes!!

No doubt there will be another round of mindless responses, but as all I am
doing by replying is propagating the very thing I complained about, it
would be extremely hypocritical of me to respond....so I won't!!

--

Regards

John [Essex, UK]
Remove the obvious spamtrap to reply
January 18, 2005 8:49:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

> all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a
..mid
> preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them
free

Please tell for the less knowlegable amongst us, how you would do that.
Steve Rainbird
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 4:49:08 PM

"JP" <jp@jp.com> wrote in message

> "George" <spamz@all-ringtones.biz> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> http://www.all-ringtones.biz offers free ringtones, and i can
>> guarantee you that. Am not even sure if you had a look at the site.
>>
>> Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
>> are not see them!!
>
> I don't know why everyone else is flaming this guy... he is right
>
> didn't you look at what he wrote
> "Thousands of free polyphonic ringtones....Just wondering how blind you
> are not see them!!"
>
> all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a .mid
> preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them free

The .mid preview is actually an mp3 file. Not much use to those of us who's
phones dont support mp3 ringtones, also considerably larger than a .mid
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 4:57:35 PM

"stever" <steve.rainbird@mssint.com> wrote in message

> > all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a
> .mid
> > preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them
> free
>
> Please tell for the less knowlegable amongst us, how you would do that.
> Steve Rainbird

When you click on a ringtone it asks if you want to open or save it. If you
save it all you then have to do is send it to your phone via cable / BT /
InfraRed. If your phone can accept MP3 as tones then you have free
ringtones!!
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 9:03:26 PM

"Stuart Holmes" <me@here.com> wrote in message
news:o t8Hd.403$t32.40@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...

> The .mid preview is actually an mp3 file. Not much use to those of us
> who's phones dont support mp3 ringtones, also considerably larger than a
> .mid
mobile music polyphonic works wonders
rj
January 19, 2005 12:04:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:57:35 -0000, "Steven Campbell"
<steven@pTHREEasa.co.uk> wrote:

>"stever" <steve.rainbird@mssint.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > all u have to do is see that all the polyphonic ringtones link to a
>> .mid
>> > preview and if u know how to utilise that you can get any of them
>> free
>>
>> Please tell for the less knowlegable amongst us, how you would do that.
>> Steve Rainbird
>
>When you click on a ringtone it asks if you want to open or save it. If you
>save it all you then have to do is send it to your phone via cable / BT /
>InfraRed. If your phone can accept MP3 as tones then you have free
>ringtones!!

Except on the site in question, the previews are not links to the actual
file, rather links to javascripts that run the files.....also, the right
click functionality has been disabled!!

--

Regards

John [Essex, UK]
Remove the obvious spamtrap to reply
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 1:26:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:04:29 +0000, JC
<johncalias-newsgroupsATyahooD0TcoD0Tuk> wrote:

>also, the right
>click functionality has been disabled!!

Have you tried to use a browser other than IE?

I had no trouble going to the free ringtones wap site using Opera and
downloading a .mid file.

I'm not sure how good it was: I deleted it unheard. I'm not a fan of
the things. My phone goes "ring ring".

--
Hairydog, maintainers of
http://www.mobileshop.org - the on-line mobile phone guide

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom,alt.consumers.uk-freebies (More info?)

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:48:54 +0000, JC
<johncalias-newsgroupsATyahooD0TcoD0Tuk> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:21:47 +0000, Spin Dryer <me2@privacy.net> wrote:

>>><Snipped mindless and possibly illegal details>
>>
>>Look Slick, this is public information.
>
>As possibly is your name address and telephone number, but I bet you
>wouldn't want that plastered all over Usenet, would you??

The point is anyone with a small bit of knowledge can look up DNS
details on a domain. It's not private. I don't think I'd like my
personal details posted here, but then I haven't done anything to
provoke the necessity. I hope not, anyway!
!