MN500 and MN520 on same maching

I have a broadband system set up in my home office. My
notebook uses MN 520. I want to take this notebook and
use it off site, install a new MN700 on it and use it as
a server for 2 other notebooks.

Is there any conflict using MN700 and MN520 on the same
machine?

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about mn500 mn520 maching

    no conflict. you don't "install" a base station on a computer, you
    connect a computer to a base station and run some software. the
    updated software for the MN700 will also update your MN520 software.
    Be sure to run the MN700 in mixed b/g mode.

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:39:02 -0700, "EdgarA"

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

Routers Notebooks Microsoft Networking