T630 and HBH-65 Bluetooth problems

Last response: in Brands
Share
January 25, 2005 10:12:11 AM

Is anyone else out there having problems with the stability of a T630
working with an HBH-65 via Bluetooth?

I got my T630 in November - had the HBH-65 a while. When I first switch
the T630 on, it seems to work fine with the headset. However, after
some amount of time... hours, I guess... they no longer seem to
recognise each other. ie. An incoming call on the phone won't ring on
the headset, and pressing the headset button won't activate the link
with the phone. This is all fairly intermittent... the only constant is
that if I switch the phone on/off, or re-pair the headset, then it
always works. And the headset has been working fine with a range of
other devices, therefore it seems to be the phone.

Ironically, I chose the T630 since everything else I have is
SonyEricsson, and I wanted to maintain compatibility.

Anyway... I'm going to see if SE will give me a firmware update or
replacement for this.

[d]
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:52:58 PM

I have a T630 and the HBH-65 and I haven't got any problems whatsoever
(works like a charme)

!