MN-720 signal boosting?

Hello,

I can connect to my university's network from within my
apartment now; however, I don't have a view.. :(

I have the opportunity to move into an apartment with a
view. That apartment is down the hall(60' further away
from the network).

In that apartment, I can connect at 1mbps. for 2 seconds,
but it drops immediatelly. :(

Is their anyway that I can boost the signal, just enough
to connect in the new apartment with the view? Please help
me.

I have a Microsoft's Wireless Notebook Adapter (MN-720)

Not really. Talk to your network administrator about adding an access
point nearer to your new location.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist