support for coolsat pro

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
May 27, 2005 6:21:20 PM

How can I update the satellite information in a Coolsat pro 4000? I am
unable to find support.
Is this a "beginner" FTA receiver, .. what others are available - that
have Customer Service and Technical support?

More about : support coolsat pro

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 12:18:17 AM

avanik@aloha.net (Al Vanik) wrote in news:42972b53.1800453
@news.west.cox.net:

> How can I update the satellite information in a Coolsat pro 4000? I am
> unable to find support.
> Is this a "beginner" FTA receiver, .. what others are available - that
> have Customer Service and Technical support?

AFAIK it is an ODM receiver imported by a marketer, specifically for the
Nagra pirates.
!