telstar 5 dsr2700

Tags:
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
June 12, 2005 10:47:29 PM

hello
i have a samsung 2700dsr reciever and i live in canada. i get close to
120 sometimes more channels. most are from europe or church tv. what can i
do to get more local channels or configure to get more north american or
english channels. i have a standard lnbf

--
Steve

More about : telstar dsr2700

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 3:55:51 PM

Put up more ku dishes and use a 2,or 4 way diseqC sw to have automatic
selection of 2-4 satellites,or use a stab motor to make your ku dish
moveable.

"Creepwalker | Druid | Zagan" <creepwalker@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> hello
> i have a samsung 2700dsr reciever and i live in canada. i get close to
> 120 sometimes more channels. most are from europe or church tv. what can i
> do to get more local channels or configure to get more north american or
> english channels. i have a standard lnbf
>
> --
> Steve

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 12:36:23 AM

point it at g10r Ku for more north american style programming.

"Creepwalker | Druid | Zagan" <creepwalker@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> hello
> i have a samsung 2700dsr reciever and i live in canada. i get close to
> 120 sometimes more channels. most are from europe or church tv. what can i
> do to get more local channels or configure to get more north american or
> english channels. i have a standard lnbf
>
> --
> Steve

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 1:37:08 PM

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:55:51 -0400, "Valdivar"
<rebelleader68@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Put up more ku dishes and use a 2,or 4 way diseqC sw to have automatic
>selection of 2-4 satellites,or use a stab motor to make your ku dish
>moveable.

LMAO, I see you have never owned an 2700cas. diseq, h2h hehehehehehe
:)

I still use mine to prop up a 922 in my rack.

!