HD on DVB

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
June 27, 2005 6:00:05 AM

What receiver can get high def on DVB?

More about : dvb

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 8:26:53 AM

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, johnny wrote:
> What receiver can get high def on DVB?

There are a handful. I have an Integra IT-912 and it does.
June 27, 2005 12:25:40 PM

The QualiTV is another, and it is still available new. It can receive
satellite channels that the Integra and it's predecessors cannot.

Lee Richardson
Mech-Tech
QualiTV and Integra dealer
mechtech@evansville.net
http://mechtech.satforums.com

"johnny" <johnny@n0sq.us> wrote in message
news:p an.2005.06.27.02.00.05.388145@n0sq.us...
> What receiver can get high def on DVB?
July 19, 2005 1:36:21 PM

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:25:40 -0500, <-> wrote:

>The QualiTV is another, and it is still available new. It can receive
>satellite channels that the Integra and it's predecessors cannot.

How much?
July 20, 2005 10:52:20 PM

$699.95 plus shipping.

Lee Richardson
Mech-Tech
Evansville, Indiana

"kryppy" <kryppy@.> wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:25:40 -0500, <-> wrote:
>
>>The QualiTV is another, and it is still available new. It can receive
>>satellite channels that the Integra and it's predecessors cannot.
>

> How much?

July 22, 2005 1:16:58 AM

twinhan 1020a $100 pci card, need 3ghz computer with newer graphics
card.
!