TechTV's "Call for Help" back on satellite.

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 21, 2005 11:12:10 PM

Fans of the former TechTV should be pleased to hear that the Call for
Help TV show starring Leo Laporte has returned to the G4 network on
AMC-10 starting August 29th at 11AM Eastern / 8AM Pacific. For
additional info:
http://thisweekintech.com/node/3920?PHPSESSID=5993967a4...
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 3:06:57 AM

Thank GOD and thanks cant wait to watch it.
I hope it will take viewers from the game channel, may be they will regret
what they did on letting all the good people go from the old TECH TV show.

"Alan Stevens" <invalid_address@dont-spam-me.net> wrote in message

> Fans of the former TechTV should be pleased to hear that the Call for
> Help TV show starring Leo Laporte has returned to the G4 network on
> AMC-10 starting August 29th at 11AM Eastern / 8AM Pacific. For
> additional info:
> http://thisweekintech.com/node/3920?PHPSESSID=5993967a4...

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 4:38:13 AM

"VietNam Vet" <Vet@VietNam.net> wrote in
news:D ebfgl0pg0@enews3.newsguy.com:

> Thank GOD and thanks cant wait to watch it.
> I hope it will take viewers from the game channel, may be they will
> regret what they did on letting all the good people go from the old
> TECH TV show.

Um, isn't the G4 channel The game channel that took away CFH to begin
with.? Or ar you talking o another game channel.

> "Alan Stevens" <invalid_address@dont-spam-me.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Fans of the former TechTV should be pleased to hear that the Call
>> for
>> Help TV show starring Leo Laporte has returned to the G4 network on
>> AMC-10 starting August 29th at 11AM Eastern / 8AM Pacific. For
>> additional info:
>> http://thisweekintech.com/node/3920?PHPSESSID=
5993967a4bb4596953e6e6ea

!