Good Dealer to purchase NAD Equipment ???

Tags:
Last response: in Home Audio
Share
September 5, 2005 11:34:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

I want to purchase a NAD receiver. I have no dealer in my town, or
anywhere near me. I know that NAD has a dealer locator on their website,
but I hate to just take a shot in the dark.

Does anyone here know of a reputable and reliable audio dealer that is
authorized to sell NAD ??

Thanks for any tips !!

--James--
September 30, 2005 12:02:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

In article <eNednVS6ye2msIHeRVn-hA@comcast.com>,
"James" <jnipperxxx@nospamfdn.com> wrote:

> I want to purchase a NAD receiver. I have no dealer in my town, or
> anywhere near me. I know that NAD has a dealer locator on their website,
> but I hate to just take a shot in the dark.
>
> Does anyone here know of a reputable and reliable audio dealer that is
> authorized to sell NAD ??

I had a good experience recently buying PSB speakers by mail from
soundseller.com.
https://ganymede.cybrzn.com/soundseller/catalog/index.p...

They also sell NAD, and their prices are competitive. Email them for
prices--they discount below the prices listed on their web site.

Years ago, I bought an NAD receiver from http://saturdayaudio.com/

Another good experience. They seem to frequently offer deals on NAD
products--discontinued, overstock, etc. The discounts can be quite
significant, and the receiver I bought was brand new, with a full
warranty, in perfect shape--I've had it for six or seven years now,
without a problem.
September 30, 2005 12:02:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

Thanks, bt, for the info. I did in fact purchase the NAD receiver from
Sound Seller, just a few days ago. They gave a good price, below others.

Thanks again.

--James--
!