Closed

Syncing P910 to the PC results in different calendar dates..

Last response: in Brands
February 14, 2005 7:21:35 AM

After I sync the P910 to my PC, the appointment times in my P910 are
13.5 hours ahead of those in my PC. Both devices are on the same time
zone. This is really baffeling me. Anyone seen this problem?
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 4:26:52 PM

I have exactly the same problem except the P910 is 5 hours ahead of the
PC. I've tried everything I can think of without luck. If you or
anyone else find a solution I would really appreciate hearing about it

--
Cessna
July 13, 2005 3:20:09 PM

Found the solution. It seems that the SE writes a time zone record on
first sync and this cannot be changed after that except with a hard
reset.

The work arounds is:
1. download demo version of Epocware's File Manager.
2. Use this to delete GMTOffset.ini and Daylight.ini from the phone's
C:\System\Data folder.
3. Clear the phone of all Calendar entries.
4. Force a full sync

The two deleted files will be recreated but this time with the settings
from your PC.

--
Cessna
August 8, 2010 10:06:36 PM

Hello Cessna,
It really worked and the problem is over right now. Thank you so much.

Can Kiroglu
September 28, 2010 3:18:34 PM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!