Closed

Syncing P910 to the PC results in different calendar dates..

After I sync the P910 to my PC, the appointment times in my P910 are
13.5 hours ahead of those in my PC. Both devices are on the same time
zone. This is really baffeling me. Anyone seen this problem?
4 answers Last reply
More about syncing p910 results calendar dates

    I have exactly the same problem except the P910 is 5 hours ahead of the
    PC. I've tried everything I can think of without luck. If you or
    anyone else find a solution I would really appreciate hearing about it

    --
    Cessna

    Found the solution. It seems that the SE writes a time zone record on
    first sync and this cannot be changed after that except with a hard
    reset.

    The work arounds is:
    1. download demo version of Epocware's File Manager.
    2. Use this to delete GMTOffset.ini and Daylight.ini from the phone's
    C:\System\Data folder.
    3. Clear the phone of all Calendar entries.
    4. Force a full sync

    The two deleted files will be recreated but this time with the settings
    from your PC.

    --
    Cessna
  3. Hello Cessna,