MN-700-30-40 I have sent this message to microsoft

I have sent this message to microsoft, so lets see what
they say.............
I have the Microsoft Network MN-700, MN-730, and the MN-
740 and so do alot of other people out there and all of
them are haveing problems with this product. So I am
wondering, if there is anyone working on this issue and
when will they be fixed. I have talk to tech support and
they know about the issue and cant do anything about it
until they do a firmware update that is what i been told,
so, I puchesed a producted that do not work yet!!! why
did they put it out for sale if it dont work yet!!!!this
thing cost alot of money and all the other products i
bought (MN-700, MN-730, MN-740)and they dont even work
right, and when i say alot of people are having this same
prob. Just look at your own news groups

http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?
icp=mscom&slcid=US&newsgroup=microsoft.public.broadbandnet
..hardware

This issue needs to be fixed and need to beposted on when
the issue is going to be resoved because we are all
waiting, and if you need to forward this message to
everyone because we have waited too long ( IF NEED BE
FORWARD IT TO BILL HIM SELF ) Please Email me ASAP I
will be posting this in the newsgoupe so every one know
what i have said and will know of your responce
thanks ....
7 answers Last reply
More about message microsoft

    Actually, I'm not having problems. You posted a rant without
    describing your exact issue. I'm guessing from you email address that
    you are using AOL which uses some non standard TCP/IP stack. If this
    is your issue, it is a problem on the AOL side. If this is not your
    issue, if you post information instead of a non specific rant, you
    might get some assistance.

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

    Nope I am using SBC Yahoo! DSL, that is PPPoE and do you
    have all the wireless connection if so then you are a
    lucky one that dont have this prob. 1. Slow connection 2.
    Lag in games 3. connection drops 4. SSID will not show up
    5. FTP cute or Serv U will not work 6. slow file transfer
    7. range on the antena. there may be more issuse i dont
    recall them all but just read the notes, I did have a
    DLink and it never slowed down my internet and the file
    transfer was faster and that was an 802.11b, and the
    reason i sent the message is for everyone on this
    newsgroups that is having any of these issuse, could be
    just one or all of them, so all i ask them is when is the
    next up date is to fix the prob. that looks like they
    dont care about... since they have not found a solution
    just yet

    Well if its any consolation I'm having enough problems with my MN-700
    doorstop for the both of us!

    Andrew ;)

    "Barb Bowman [MVP-Windows]" <barb@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Actually, I'm not having problems. You posted a rant without
    > describing your exact issue. I'm guessing from you email address that
    > you are using AOL which uses some non standard TCP/IP stack. If this
    > is your issue, it is a problem on the AOL side. If this is not your
    > issue, if you post information instead of a non specific rant, you
    > might get some assistance.
    >
    > On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 06:43:08 -0700, "Juan" <JValdez12345@aol.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I have the Microsoft Network MN-700, MN-730, and the MN-
    > >740 and so do alot of other people out there and all of
    > >them are haveing problems with this product.
    >
    > --
    > Barb Bowman
    > Expert Zone Columnist
    > MS-MVP (Windows)

    And what might they be? Based on what you've posted, we haven't a clue to
    be able to assist you.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "Andrew" <abond@dittman-research.com> wrote in message
    > Well if its any consolation I'm having enough problems with my MN-700
    > doorstop for the both of us!
    >
    > Andrew ;)

    what My point is that they have had enogh time to fix
    most of these probs. and i am getting angery that my
    internet connection is slow and my ftp dont work and my
    file transfer is slow. I thought sinces it is microsoft
    and i have microsoft xp home and microsoft xbox, it
    should improve my network if i got a microsoft router,
    well i was wrong. I should have stuck with DLink.

    so for something that is RSP 109.99 they should have not
    have this many pobs and start working on a fix now, and
    not starting to bilt an MN-900 like they did with the MN-
    500

    Dear Juan,

    Thank you for your e-mail. We appreciate that you took
    the time to
    make us aware of your situation. Please advise that the
    Microsoft
    technical support team is aware of the situation and are
    working towards a
    resolution as we speak. Within the department you
    contacted here today,
    the only resolution I can offer is for you to look
    towards having your
    product replaced. You can do this by contacting the
    Microsoft
    Supplemental Parts Department at (800)360-7561. Hours of
    operation for the
    Supplemental Parts Department are as follows; Monday
    through Friday 8am -
    10 pm EST. If a replacement part is not satisfactory you
    may take
    advantage of Microsoft's Money Back Guarantee program.
    You may obtain more
    information on this program by contacting the above
    department.

    Thank You for shopping Microsoft.

    Angela

    If you have further questions please respond back to this
    e-mail, or
    for future correspondence please contact Microsoft
    through the Customer
    Assistance page at
    http://www.microsoft.com/products/customerservice.

    Microsoft highly recommends that users with Internet
    access update
    their Microsoft software to protect against viruses and
    security
    vulnerabilities. The easiest way to do this is to visit
    the following
    website: <http://www.Microsoft.com/protect>

    I have the same problem! Microsoft, listen to us!!!!

Routers Hardware Microsoft Networking