Unlock T630?

Last response: in Brands
February 18, 2005 7:36:02 PM

I need to unlock a T630. Does anyone know of an alternative other than
purchasing a cable/unlock code combination?

More about : unlock t630

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 10:46:46 PM

"Sean Allen" <sa014c5849@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>I need to unlock a T630. Does anyone know of an alternative other than
>purchasing a cable/unlock code combination?

Send it to someone who can do it properly or pay the network operator for
the unlcok code.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
February 19, 2005 9:17:19 PM

loko__loko wrote:
> hi,
>
> you can use dss-25 (cradle for P900) to unlock your phone with
> www.davinciteam.com software
>
> 90secs only

And is there pricing detail anywhere? The site seems to be devoid of
that completely.

--

Brian Morrison

please observe reply-to address
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 9:46:50 AM

im selling some davinciteam credits... US$8.00 only.. pay via paypal

--
loko__loko