help me find something!

Archived from groups: comp.ai.games (More info?)

Hello. Does any one know where I can find a video of Gary Kasparov
losing to IBM's Deep Blue in game 6 of the 1997 match? I have seen
this video clip before on the internet. It's about 10 seconds long
and it's of Kasparov standing up from the chess table and walking
away, shaking his head in disbelief. Can anyone give me a link to
this video, because I can't find it anymore!

Archived from groups: comp.ai.games (More info?)

I think maybe you mean this?

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9705/11/chess.update/chess.39sec.mov

===== Original message from the_jeffperson@hotmail.com (|2oad|2unner)
=====