Troubleshoot T630 bluetooth connection with a laptop

Last response: in Brands
a b D Laptop
February 23, 2005 1:57:17 PM

The OS I have installed is windows XP Serv 2. I hope this info is
sufficient enough. :)
Ty for the concern

--
evmourelatos

More about : troubleshoot t630 bluetooth connection laptop

February 24, 2005 12:39:50 AM

I connect my T630 to my IBM ThinkPad via Bluetooth without Sony software !
Just set your T630 to transmit (Menu Connectivity / Bluetooth / Turn On +
Menu Connectivity / Bluetooth / Options / Visibility / Show Phone). Then set
your PC to search for devices (Bluetooth favorites / Bluetooth Tasks /
Display Available Devices) and pair your phone with your PC.

After that, explore the phone from your PC to test all available services
(OBEX : to transfer files from PC to phone and vice-versa, handfree ....)

Fred
!