Troubleshoot T630 bluetooth connection with a laptop

The OS I have installed is windows XP Serv 2. I hope this info is
sufficient enough. :)
Ty for the concern

--
evmourelatos
More about troubleshoot t630 bluetooth connection laptop

    I connect my T630 to my IBM ThinkPad via Bluetooth without Sony software !
    Just set your T630 to transmit (Menu Connectivity / Bluetooth / Turn On +
    Menu Connectivity / Bluetooth / Options / Visibility / Show Phone). Then set
    your PC to search for devices (Bluetooth favorites / Bluetooth Tasks /
    Display Available Devices) and pair your phone with your PC.

    After that, explore the phone from your PC to test all available services
    (OBEX : to transfer files from PC to phone and vice-versa, handfree ....)

    Fred

Ericsson Laptops Connection Bluetooth Windows XP