SE S700i software

Last response: in Brands
February 27, 2005 1:56:30 AM

Hi There

Can anybody help me. I have a Sonyericsson S700i, but the amount of software
to this phone is very poor. I have only looked at Sonyericssons homepage.
Does anybody know where to find more software to this phone -, or if there
is some other mobile phone software I can use for this mobile phone.

Gorm

More about : s700i software

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 5:51:56 PM

Thus spake Gorm:
> Hi There
>
> Can anybody help me. I have a Sonyericsson S700i, but the amount of
> software to this phone is very poor. I have only looked at
> Sonyericssons homepage. Does anybody know where to find more software
> to this phone -, or if there is some other mobile phone software I
> can use for this mobile phone.
> Gorm

http://fma.sourceforge.net/
Not all but most K700i functions supported (such as sending SMSs). There are
also Java apps available such as web browsers for the phone itself. Extended
Systems probably still has a full version of sync s/w. etc

What do you want to do that you can't so far?

--
Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
gives some feedback!

Thus spake Paul Busby:
> Thus spake Gorm:
>> Hi There
>>
>> Can anybody help me. I have a Sonyericsson S700i, but the amount of
>> software to this phone is very poor. I have only looked at
>> Sonyericssons homepage. Does anybody know where to find more software
>> to this phone -, or if there is some other mobile phone software I
>> can use for this mobile phone.
>> Gorm
>

> http://fma.sourceforge.net/
> Not all but most K700i functions supported (such as sending SMSs).
> There are also Java apps available such as web browsers for the phone
> itself. Extended Systems probably still has a full version of sync
> s/w. etc
> What do you want to do that you can't so far?
>
> --
> Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
> gives some feedback!

Doh!

Hit the send button before engaging brain! Misread S for K - I blame SE for
having similar models numbers! FMA will partly function with the S700.

--
Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
gives some feedback!
May 1, 2005 6:12:33 PM

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:56:41 -0000, "Paul Busby" <me@privacy.net>
wrote:
Hmm didn't find any s700i software there.
Could u be a little more specific for us airhads:) ??

>Thus spake Paul Busby:
>> Thus spake Gorm:
>>> Hi There
>>>
>>> Can anybody help me. I have a Sonyericsson S700i, but the amount of
>>> software to this phone is very poor. I have only looked at
>>> Sonyericssons homepage. Does anybody know where to find more software
>>> to this phone -, or if there is some other mobile phone software I
>>> can use for this mobile phone.
>>> Gorm
>>

>> http://fma.sourceforge.net/
>> Not all but most K700i functions supported (such as sending SMSs).
>> There are also Java apps available such as web browsers for the phone
>> itself. Extended Systems probably still has a full version of sync
>> s/w. etc
>> What do you want to do that you can't so far?
>>
>> --
>> Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
>> gives some feedback!
>

>Doh!
>
>Hit the send button before engaging brain! Misread S for K - I blame SE for
>having similar models numbers! FMA will partly function with the S700.
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 11:14:32 PM

Thus spake mrpopular:
> I found some stuff on eBay. Here is the link:
>
> http://www.takeapick.com/Sony_Ericsson_20
>
> Cheers,

The CD appears to contain the SE s/w that's free to download from SE plus
added ringtones, sounds, themes, wallpapers, games, manuals etc. At
£2.99+£1.99 UK shipping, I wouldn't call it a rip-off as such.
--
Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
gives some feedback!
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 11:30:27 PM

Thus spake Truckster: