SE S700i software

Hi There

Can anybody help me. I have a Sonyericsson S700i, but the amount of software
to this phone is very poor. I have only looked at Sonyericssons homepage.
Does anybody know where to find more software to this phone -, or if there
is some other mobile phone software I can use for this mobile phone.

Gorm
6 answers Last reply
More about s700i software

    Thus spake Gorm:
    > Hi There
    >
    > Can anybody help me. I have a Sonyericsson S700i, but the amount of
    > software to this phone is very poor. I have only looked at
    > Sonyericssons homepage. Does anybody know where to find more software
    > to this phone -, or if there is some other mobile phone software I
    > can use for this mobile phone.
    > Gorm

    http://fma.sourceforge.net/
    Not all but most K700i functions supported (such as sending SMSs). There are
    also Java apps available such as web browsers for the phone itself. Extended
    Systems probably still has a full version of sync s/w. etc

    What do you want to do that you can't so far?

    --
    Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    gives some feedback!

    Thus spake Paul Busby:
    > Thus spake Gorm:
    >> Hi There
    >>
    >> Can anybody help me. I have a Sonyericsson S700i, but the amount of
    >> software to this phone is very poor. I have only looked at
    >> Sonyericssons homepage. Does anybody know where to find more software
    >> to this phone -, or if there is some other mobile phone software I
    >> can use for this mobile phone.
    >> Gorm
    >

    > http://fma.sourceforge.net/
    > Not all but most K700i functions supported (such as sending SMSs).
    > There are also Java apps available such as web browsers for the phone
    > itself. Extended Systems probably still has a full version of sync
    > s/w. etc
    > What do you want to do that you can't so far?
    >
    > --
    > Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    > gives some feedback!

    Doh!

    Hit the send button before engaging brain! Misread S for K - I blame SE for
    having similar models numbers! FMA will partly function with the S700.

    --
    Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    gives some feedback!

    On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:56:41 -0000, "Paul Busby" <me@privacy.net>
    wrote:
    Hmm didn't find any s700i software there.
    Could u be a little more specific for us airhads:)??

    >Thus spake Paul Busby:
    >> Thus spake Gorm:
    >>> Hi There
    >>>
    >>> Can anybody help me. I have a Sonyericsson S700i, but the amount of
    >>> software to this phone is very poor. I have only looked at
    >>> Sonyericssons homepage. Does anybody know where to find more software
    >>> to this phone -, or if there is some other mobile phone software I
    >>> can use for this mobile phone.
    >>> Gorm
    >>

    >> http://fma.sourceforge.net/
    >> Not all but most K700i functions supported (such as sending SMSs).
    >> There are also Java apps available such as web browsers for the phone
    >> itself. Extended Systems probably still has a full version of sync
    >> s/w. etc
    >> What do you want to do that you can't so far?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    >> gives some feedback!
    >

    >Doh!
    >
    >Hit the send button before engaging brain! Misread S for K - I blame SE for
    >having similar models numbers! FMA will partly function with the S700.

    I found some stuff on eBay. Here is the link:

    http://www.takeapick.com/Sony_Ericsson_20

    Cheers,

    Thus spake mrpopular:
    > I found some stuff on eBay. Here is the link:
    >
    > http://www.takeapick.com/Sony_Ericsson_20
    >
    > Cheers,

    The CD appears to contain the SE s/w that's free to download from SE plus
    added ringtones, sounds, themes, wallpapers, games, manuals etc. At
    £2.99+£1.99 UK shipping, I wouldn't call it a rip-off as such.
    --
    Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    gives some feedback!

    Thus spake Truckster:

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1157758&group_id=71167&atid=533372

    --
    Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    gives some feedback!

Ericsson Mobile Phones Software